ABOUT LAST NIGHT

TITLE | ABOUT LAST NIGHT *
LOVE INTEREST | LOKI LAUFEYSON
FACECLAIM | JESSE WILLIAMS *
OC NAME | DOMINIC PRICE *
FANDOM | LOKI LAUFEYSON AU
PLOT CREATOR | qiweed

TITLE | ABOUT LAST NIGHT *LOVE INTEREST | LOKI LAUFEYSONFACECLAIM | JESSE WILLIAMS *OC NAME | DOMINIC PRICE * FANDOM | LOKI LAUFEYSON AUPLOT CREATOR | qiweed

SUMMARY

It's always a comforting feeling, waking up in the warm embrace of a nice and strong person. That is until you realize you're not in a relationship with anyone and you casually scream bloody murder and run to your bathroom.

The day Dominic turned his head and saw the gorgeous man named Loki, sleeping in his embrace was a day he could never forget. He tried to make it as non awkward as he could, offering coffee, asking how he slept, seeing if he wants to stay and watch a movie. Anything he could to try and make sure he was comfortable.

He expected this thing to be a one night stand that they never talked about again. What he didn't expect was to fall head over heals for a man who loves danger more than himself.

NOTES

The summary is trash you can change it. Again this is an au like most of my plots because I have no clue what timeline to throw this in but if you do then do your thing! Basically Dominic is forced to a party by his friends because he doesn't get out much, which he prefers. But they take him out and he gets drunk and has a lit karaoke night with his friends and he should meet Loki at the bar. Loki is sober and realizes that a drunken Dominic and his friends can get home alone so he offers to drive which they graciously accept. HE'S NOT A STRANGER! I don't want a stranger to just take them home because that's way to dangerous whether they're drunk or not. Loki is a family friend of a friend of Dominic's, confusing? Kind of. Anyway he takes Dominic home last and he invites him upstairs so he doesn't have to walk home since he got dropped off there and drove Dominic's car back. They! Don't! Sleep! Together! Loki would not and does not take advantage of a drunken Dominic. He does however ask if he can just crash over there and Dominic of course says yes. I don't have much notes for this one since it's just supposed to be a cute and fluffy plot so have fun!