It Is Wednesday, My DuDes

________________

Daniel was in his room at Evelyn's house when the girl herself barged in.

"Ever heard of privacy?" He chimed, "What if I was doing something you didn't want to see?" She sat down on his bed and smirked.

"Ever heard of a lock?" Daniel huffed at her retort and she laughed. Evelyn slid down on the bed so that she's right next to Daniel, who was laying down using his phone. "So how was Cameron?"

"You make it sound like we got down and dirty." Daniel groaned and Evelyn glared at him. After awhile we answered her question, "He's... he's very flirty."

"Yeahh. That's Cam for you." Evelyn smiled at the thought.

"Wait, so he does that with everybody?" Daniel asked, confused.

"Pretty much. I think he uses them as a defense mechanism though or he was bored and wanted to see your expression." She shrugged.

"Why would he want to see my expression?"

"He likes to see how hard a person is to break, and what it takes to make them blush. It's pretty much for his own amusement." Daniel hummed at her response.

"So he didn't mean anything then." He muttered.

"He means everything he says. He's really honest. He sees the good things in people. He would notice little things in strangers that no one else would and point them out to me. It's.. it's really something."

"Oh." Was all he said. Daniel didn't know much about Cameron but after his conversation with Ev, he wanted to know everything he could. "Is that why you came into my room?" He asked after awhile. Evelyn sat up from her lying position.

"Right! Gimmie your phone."

"Um ok." Daniel passed her his phone and she typed something in and handed it back to him. When he looked down at his phone he saw an Instagram account open.

"Cameron told me I'm not allowed to give anyone his number unless he tells me to, so that's his insta." She smiles broadly at Daniel, acting proud of the obvious loop hole.

"Of course you did." Daniel chuckled. He looked back down on his phone. Cameron didn't have any posts but he was tagged in a lot of Evelyn's pictures. His bio says: 'Don't deny the gay..✨♥️.' But what really caught Daniel's attention was the profile pic. As far as he can tell, it was a mirror pic of Cameron... shirtless. Daniel's bisexual eyes couldn't take that. So he closed the app. All the while Evelyn was watching him silently and when Daniel closed the app, she chuckled softly.

"Text him." She says and Daniel looks at her like she's crazy.

"WhAt, no. He has better things to do than to talk to me." Evelyn just glared at him in response. She smacks his forehead and he wails in pain. "Hey!"

"Stop doubting yourself and text him before I do and you don't want me to do that." She states sternly.

"Fine, FiNe." He huffs in defeat. He turns on his phone and opens up his dm, before he sends the text he gives Evelyn a pleading look. She ignores it.

lonelyBI_stander: um hey. It's Daniel. Ev's cousin.

"There sent, you happy?" He hissed and she smiles at him sweetly.

"Very." She jumps off the bed and leaves his room.

"Girls." Daniel rolls his eyes at her actions. Daniel took up a book from his bedside table, planning on reading it before a loud ping caught his attention.