Versus The X-Weapon

Start from the beginning

Ryan chuckled before setting up to fly.

Minutes later we were in the air, soaring through the sky.

I sat down in Spyder's chair because he isn't he to complain about me being in his chair.

"So, the robot has wings or-"

Grace gasped and fell down into Harri's chair and turned to see Harris and Spyder on the screen.

"We have a jet that's attached to the robot," Harris explained.

"Hi, Ms. Walker nice scarf." Spyder complimented. "Hey, Veronica why are you in my seat?"

I rolled my eyes. "Be quiet. Spyder."

"Yes, ma'am." He obeyed, making me chuckle.

"You have a jet?" Grace questioned, frightened.

I heard the elevator activate and out came Veracity.

"Yep, and the first time we used we almost crashed into the city." Veracity smiled.

"Who are you?" Grace asked, going up to her.

'Uh, I'm new and btw the weapons new energy cig is on point and is ready to be tested." Veracity informed us all.

Mark descended from the balcony. "Come on, mom, you gotta admit it's kinda cool."

I went up to the three of them and saw Leo appear bottom levels.

"Okay, it is kind of cool, but who would be insane enough to give this to a bunch of kids?" Grace questioned.

"Hi, there!" Leo greeted, startling mom and she turned around and punched him.

I laughed. "Wow, anybody shocked that hasn't happened before?"

"Welcome to Mech-X5." Leo introduced, fearfully.

Grace was speechless but still kept her guard up.

----

We landed the robot so we can test the new weapon to defeat Traeger.

"Okay, so we added the anti-use tech from the arm cannon to the X-Weapon," Harris informed as everyone took their places in the robot.

"So, this weapon can take down..."

"Traeger." Ryan continued for mom.

"Well, this is way bigger and more powerful than ever before it's a little scary," Leo commented, making Spyder chuckle. Grace stared at Leo unsure about this. Spyder shut up and Leo assured her. "Don't worry everything's gonna be....fine."

"Hopefully," I mumbled, climbing up the stairs to the balcony.

"Wait, this could be dangerous?!" Grace questioned, alarmed.

"No," Harris assured her. "Between Veracity's calculations and Harp-"

Ryan interrupted Harris by making a bunch of weird noises to stop him from revealing Harper's name.

"Harping and crunching the numbers." Harris corrected himself making Ryan grin.

"Nice save." Spyder praised and Leo agreed with him

"This beam should blast him back to the ooze he came from," I explained.

"And then no more monsters." Ryan smiled back at his mother. "No more danger."

"Okay, the Mech-Link is gonna measure the power and the frequency of the new weapon." Veracity informed from the outside

I super sped outside to make sure nothing bad happens to Veracity.