She Tried It Again

Start from the beginning

Rebekah reached the corridor, and the door was wide open where Ethan had raced in after her, and hope was blasting through her body. So close. This was finally it. She could tell the world what Kade and Ethan were. What they'd done. How she'd been treated, and how she felt because of them. And now the proof was here. Kade had hurt someone. Badly. And by the looks of it, she were dead.

Rebekah didn't want to think about that. She just wanted to escape.

Rebekah reached the door, and her long nails immediately splintered as she grasped the wooden frame, she winced, when all of a sudden, two arms from behind her grabbed her harshly. Rebekah jumped out her skin, and screamed. She noticed the brown skin, and knew it was Kade, and she clenched round the door harder, destined to get free; hopefully someone heard her cry out. The skin on her fingers tore viciously, until she was yanked from it, and Kade slammed the door shut, before carrying her back into the living room.

" Help!" Rebekah cried aloud. " No! No, let go off me, please! I'm begging you, stop, Kayden!"

Rebekah knew at this point, her heart had exploded from her chest. Her body went writhed as she kicked and screamed, trying to squirm from his grip. It was almost impossible, but she wouldn't give up. She wouldn't be a part of this. This wasn't real. Things like this didn't happen to people like her. People from where they live. It just didn't.

Rebekah only opened her eyes when her body was forcefully thrashed against the ground, and she swore she heard her bone pop out her leg. Rebekah burst into painful sobs, and she was shivering like crazy.

Kade climbed on top of her, and his entire body squashed hers in the most uncomfortable way. She continued to howl like never before and Kade's face got so close to hers as he shift up her body.

" Shut up!" Kade commanded, veins protruding from his forehead, and sweat leaking onto his already wet cheeks. " Shut up before I fucking kill you!"

Rebekah tried to stop crying, but it wouldn't work, and for a moment, she thought Kade was going too rape her right here when his hands shifted to his pants. She uttered another sob.

Kade finally got off, and Rebekah sat up, placing her legs right up to her chest. She'd run again, but she was in agony. Her face was now more jewel than Kade's.

" Why, why, why?" She placed her arms over her eyes and weeped like never before, fear had took completely over her body and she was showing that same weakness she had the first night she spent with them.

" She's dead," Ethan finally said to Kade, which made Rebekah jerk her head up and look at him. Ethan had his long fingers placed on her wrist, clearly checking for a pulse, and his face had gone pale too.

Rebekah's eyes widened more before she wrapped her arms around her sore legs and broke down again. Surely this was a dream. Please, someone assure her this isn't true. This hasn't happened.

Rebekah heard footsteps approaching her, and her body continued to shake uncontrollably. She watched Kade's feet place right in front of her, and she tried to shift back; it made no difference.

" Look at me," she heard his voice say. It was soaked in anger, and Rebekah whisper cried, muttering things to herself.

She didn't listen, and Kade reached out to pull her head. She didn't scream this time, but let him grasp her jaw between his thick fingers. His eyes met hers, and boy did they look completely fucked up. Even the white socket didn't add purity to his appearance.

All Rebekah saw was evil.

Evil like she always had, only worse.

The pink still coated his cheek, and his nostrils flared as he forced her to look at him.