"Why don't you hit that?" Rebecca asked and Glenn kicked his foot out against her.

"Because he's married, he's like, forty, and I'm helplessly in love with his son, so I'll pass," Glenn replied.

"When you say he's not as fuck-" Grace began by Glenn cut her off.

"Gracie, you've probably seen him before at my matches".

"Well I didn't notice him so he must not be the hot".

"And I only have eyes for your brother," Rebecca added and Glenn rolled his eyes while Grace scoffed.

"I don't think-" Glenn cut off at the sound of the doorbell ringing through the house. His eyebrows furrowed in confusion before he shot straight up in bed. "Who-oh no".

"He came to the door?!" Rebecca yelled at an unnecessary volume.

"Oh my god, my brothers are home," Glenn realized, and they all shared a look before scrambling to get out of bed.

It was no surprise that Glenn moved the fastest, fueled by his panic, but his two best friends were on his heels, barley a second behind him.

They didn't get there fast enough.

By the time the three of them were stopping in the front hall Nathan was already cornered between Greg and Jason, his blue eyes very wide as he looked between the two of them.

"Hey hey hey hey," Glenn said, forcing his way between his brothers and turning so his back was facing Nathan. "Could you give him some distance?"

Greg's eyes flicked to Glenn's face for a moment, his scowl not slipping. "Glenn-"

"Don't Glenn me. Stop trying to scare away every boy who comes into this house," Glenn demanded and Greg's eyebrows shot up.

Nathan spoke from behind him and Glenn glanced over his shoulder. "There's two of them". He sounded dazed and Glenn rolled his eyes, but smiled reassuringly at the other boy. "They look the same".

"They're identical twins". Glenn whipped back around quickly as a warm hand wrapped around his wrist, tugging him foreword."Jason, What are you-" a hand closed around his other wrist now, pulling him in the opposite direction and Glenn's wide eyes looked to Nathan in surprise. Nathan wasn't looking at him; all his attention was on Jason. "You guys, this is stupid".

"What is he doing here?" Jason growled and Glenn pulled his wrist away from his brother, and then away from Nathan.

"We're going to a party," Glenn explained and Greg laughed as if it was a joke.

"No you're not".

"Actually, we are". As Rebecca said this, she forced herself into their little circle. She shot Glenn a quick look before turning away from him and draping her arms around Jason's neck.

"You too?" He asked, not sounding pleased and Glenn watched in disgust as Becca pressed herself up onto her toes, pressing her chest against Jason and kissing the corner of his lips.

This distracted both of his brothers. Jason, for obvious reasons, and Greg, who turned away from Glenn to make the most disgusted face at the kissing couple.

Without another word Glenn reached behind himself, his fingers grazing Nathan's wrist before wrapping around it. Slowly, he began moving backwards, nudging Nathan to do so when he bumped into him.

They backed out of the open front door, and Glenn reached forward to grab the door knob. "Alright, bye then," he said finally before slamming the door shut. "Go go go".