Chapter 1

Jasmine P.O.V
"And it won't stop, ooh oooh, it won't stop"
I woke up to my alarm blasting one of my favorite songs by Sevyn Streeter It Won't Stop. I got up to start getting ready for school.Sorry I forgot to introduce myself.Hey,my name is Jasmine Monae Johnson as you've read in the prologue,i'm in my senior year of school, and I'm glad it's almost over. I go to one of the most biggest schools in Atlanta. Everyone there hates me even the nerds. I did nothing wrong to anyone but hey that's life. I head in my bathroom to do my morning routine.

When I come out, I go in my walk in closet to pick out my outfit which is:

A blue long sleeve shirt

White skinny jeans

My blue flower timberlands(their custom made)

My BOSS necklace with my matching BOSS earrings

My Blue Dope snapback

For makeup I put on blue lipstick and a little eyeshadow.Then I curled my hair on the ends by the way it ends just above my butt.Its Black with red highlights here and there.Hey,Just because I'm plus sized doesn't mean I can't look fresh.

Then I looked at the clock it was 8:30. I had enough time to get breakfast at Mcdonalds.I locked up the house because my mom and dad had already left for work.Then I got in my 2014 Mercedes Benz G class truck and drove to Mcdonalds. I got me a chicken biscuit Meal and A mango pineapple smoothie.(I love that smoothie.) I sat and ate. When I finished it was 8:45 so I had enough time to get there on time because the school is only 3 blocks from here.

When I pulled up, I saw all the people from last year and some of the freshmen hanging with their friends. As I was walking I heard "fat ass" "Here come the whale" "Damn she big" I just ignored it and walked to my locker. When I get there the school whore Desiree is waiting for me.

"Oh look the fat bitch is trying to look pretty for whom may I ask"

"Nobody bitch" I mumble.

"What did you say u fat ass pig" she says as she knocks my books down while her "clique" laughs.

"Better watch your mouth fat whore" she says as she and her crew walks away.

I bend over to pick up my things when I notice another hand helping me. I look up to see a lightskinned dude with brown eyes, about 6'1,and pearly whites looking at me. I was so caught up that I didn't hear what he said.

"Here you go ma"

"Thanks" I say as I take my stuff from him.

"Welcome. If you don't mind me asking what is your name beautiful?"

I can't believe he called me beautiful.

"Jasmine,yours?" I say as I blush.

"I like that. It's King but call me August." He says with a bright smile.

"Ok August, Thanks again but I have to get to class" I say as I attempt to walk away before he grabs my wrist.

"Can I get your number ma?"

We exchange numbers. I put mine in as Jas <3 and he puts his in as FutureBabyDaddy<3. I laugh at that.

"See you around" I say.

I walk away and head to Homeroom. Surprisingly he is in my Homeroom.When he walked in,he say right beside me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LUNCH TIME
Jasmine's P.O.V
So far everything is going ok. August is in all of my classes so far and he invited me to sit with him and his friends. So here we are walking in the cafeteria. As we approach them they all look up at us.