from the start he never intended to stay.

i walked over to the fridge and cracked open a cold fresh beer. i repressed the feeling of regret for making jungkook leave but pushed it away and thought about the next heist i was about to pull.

the rest of the day consisted of preparing for the heist. at around 6pm i hopped into my truck and drove to the address jimin gave me.

when i arrived at the house, i looked up and saw a huge glass mansion with a strange wilting flower garden in front. the house itself was stunning but the grass in front was wild and torn, showing no signs of any human interactions. i guess jimin was right about the owner being on vacation for awhile...

there were no cars on the driveway or any indication that anyone was in the house so i parked my car silently and gathered my supplies.

i checked my text messages and read, "the guy has a spare key near the back door, in the pool shed."

easy, i thought as i put on rubber gloves and walked silently out of the truck. i quickly picked the lock to the metal fence and headed towards the backyard.

the backyard was luxurious with a gigantic swimming pool and brightly lit lights hanging across the water.

i spotted the pool shed and as jimin had said, there was a spare key hanging on the back of the door. i quickly grabbed the key and ran out to open the back door.

once i was inside i breathed in a sigh of relief and smiled to myself. i ran to the front door to unlock it and held it open. i quickly ran to the living room to snatch the flat screen tv and hauled it easily to the back of my truck. i grabbed every valuable item i could find and a few more things i grabbed for myself.

after carrying a few more objects i suddenly felt a burning unsettling feeling residing near my bladder — i need to pee, i need to pee, i need to pee, i need to pee.

yoongi's pov -

"is this how it'll end?" i asked to no one in particular, i was alone by myself and no one was home so i felt free to talk to myself.

"well yoongi, it was nice being alive for a solid 25 years." i lifted my wine glass in the air and clinked an imaginary glass.

"maybe someday they'll remember me..." i smiled faintly at the thought of being forgotten— warm tears fell from my eyes as i stared at the clear water.

i'll see you soon...

i drank a long sip of wine and set the glass down gently beside me, i almost forgot to add in the bath bomb. i leaned over, stretching my fingers to grab a white bath bomb, setting it gently into the water.

i watched as the water turned a milky white with iridescent glitters making the water sparkle. after the bath bomb stopped fizzing, i felt my head aching slightly, slowly turning numb that i couldn't feel any pain anymore.

i tried to stay awake as i laid relaxing in the lukewarm water. i wanted to talk to myself to help cope with the loneliness, but my head spun as it seemed i was finally starting to lose consciousness.

"where the fuck is the bathroom?!"

i opened my eyes feeling startled when i thought i was starting to hear voices in my head.

what the fuck?

i listened closely— waiting to hear more of my imaginary voices when all of a sudden, the door pushed open and a person ran inside.