one

I was chilling playing games like any normal Saturday morning when my phone buzzed, usually I'd ignore it but then I remembered I was supposed to meet up with the guys today.

I hadn't paused the game, doing this for over ten years you learn to multi task.

I shot three zombies through the head while unlocking my phone.

I took a quick glance at the message.

WTF.

I heard the screams of my character as zombies began to eat my brains the screen going red as I stared at my phone.

Unknown: hi master. I always love watching you play, it always brings a smile to my face to see how you concentrate. I'm learning just for you hopefully we can play soon. 💗💗

I ran to my window looking outside, there was no-one there.

This is creepy.

Then again, it could just be one of the guys fucking with me. I dismissed my thoughts as just that when my phone buzzed again.

Cassie: we're at hangout, get your butt over here.

My friends and I have a special place we go almost everyday.

An old skate park.

No-one goes there anymore and it's filled with garbage and homeless people. So we decided to fix it up make it our own.

Now it's known as Pains turf and no-one dares to go near it.

Pain is kind off our leader. He's the most mature, he looks out for us.

He actually found Axel in the skate park one night trembling cold in the rain and decided to take him in.

I grabbed on my jeans with an oversized hoodie and my only pair of shoes, some old timberlands.

I put my phone in my pocket putting my hood over my head heading out my apartment, I looked back at the eviction notice on the door that had been there since last week Friday huffing.

-TIME SKIP-

I took off the chain that connected the rusty gate together walking in.

Daniel ran up to me jumping on my back.

"Here's our beautiful gamer, whose gonna make us filthy rich one day"

"I'm not that good" I said as Pain helped me up to the top of the ramp.

"Don't sell yourself short. Cassie here's been bragging about you, says your in the top ten best gamers in the world" Daniel said.

"Number three to be exact" Cassie said.

I smiled looking down at my sleeves.

"So when are you going to put your skills to work?" Leila asked.

"I dont know what I want to do yet, gamings more of a past time" I said.

"Well think quick Pains leaving us for Med school and Daniels rich girlfriend offered to take him to Paris" Cassie said.

"Your going?" I asked.

"Ahhh, I don't know yet Bea, it's a good offer I can't stay in that old trailer no longer but Cassie 'eres tryna guilt trip me" Daniel said.

"Damn right I am, we've know each since before high school and y'all just wanna throw all that away" Cassie said getting angry.

"Cassie it's not like that, you know it's not" Pain said.