the pain of the betrayed

Hello so I figured out a schedule I'm going to try to be publishing a chapter on Monday nights but if not it will be out before Wednesday.

Menma pov

We arrived at orochimarus hide out, I could smell the stink of death from outside it. He walked inside leading me to a lab where he had cages and tubes lining the walls with different creatures inside. He led me over to one of the tables. He motion for me to get on it. Without hesitation I got on it he laid me down and strapped me to the table.

He had a crazy look in his eyes. "This may hurt alot" he giggled. He put an IV into my arm and hocked it up to a bag of fluids. Then he got out a vile of black smokey luid. He put the syringe in my neck it burned and spread out like roots.

3rd pov

Naruto's eyes rolled into the back of his head as he started convulsing. foam was spilling out of his mouth as the black liuid surged through his veins.

Orochimaru laugh maniacally at Naruto's suffering. "Ah how the mighty fall" he chuckled.

he got an exacto knife and moved the hair out of Naruto's face he cut out the red eye. Naruto screamed in pain he was still awake and felt everything. Every small incision every cut every tair of flesh or skin he felt everything. Blood ran down his face turning his blond hair red staining his once perfect skin. finally Orochimaru pulled the eye from it's socket and put it in a jar then he blacked out.

The next day
Naruto pov

I sat up in a bed a collar around my neck hands and feet there was a chain attached to my collar with a lock. I felt my left eye it's was gone all that's left of it is dried blood and some flesh of the socket. I balled my hands up into fists and brought my knees to my chest. The whole room was pitch black. Then the door slowly opened some light seeping through I'm the doorway stood Orochimaru.

He held out a hand for me "come my pet" he called.

I stood up and slowly walked over to him. he grabbed my collar and unlocked it.

"Follow" he order and walked away.

I obayed and followed him to the lab he motioned for me to get on the table. I got on and he strapped me down again. He hocked me up to an IV and gave me a shot in the neck. Not once has he told me what he's trying to accomplish but soon I figured it out.

The torture went on for days I would strapped to the table and tortured till I passed out from the pain. Then I would be put back in that room to recover. I quickly became obedient and listened to his every order.