the end of konaha

Her eye's widened in disbelief "I knew you where an evil little brat" she said to me putting venom in each and every word she spoke I walked around her desk putting my arms on both sides of her face "get out of my seat" I told her with a sadistic grin she frowned and got up slowly walking to the other side of the desk I sat down in the chair putting my feet up on the desk "now go save your people well the one's that are still alive at least" I told her she ran out of my new office I chuckled and stretched my arms above my head "it's feels good to be bad" I said to myself I had finally reached my goal of taking over the village and making the people who brought me pain as a child feel the same sorrow and tears I was about to close my eyes and relax even further but the door opened and in came Itachi he smirked at me as he walked over to my desk and sat down on it he caressed my face leaning his closer to mine he gave me a light kiss as Sasuke walked in his jaw dropped "how could you cheat on me with my brother" he shouted upset Itachi's got up and looked at Sasuke he activated his mangekyo sharingan and paralyzed Sasuke where he stood he was like a statue frozen never to move again I spined my chair around and looked out the big window in the window was my reflection I reached up to my neck and ripped the collar off my hair slowly faded back to blonde I don't intend on ruining Konaha quiet the opposite I'm going to make it my life my world a world without hatred that only knows peace and happiness and this is the end of the old one.