2. Back In The Palace

(OK, I just realized that the Four Sword kind of got banished into the ocean, so, this is kind of placed, after the Four Swords game, not Four Swords Adventures, in a other dimension)

Vaati's pov

I flew towards the gigantic Palace. If he remembered right, Shadow guards it. Should guard it.

I flew up to the clouds, to see a gigantic Palace. Yes, my beautiful home. I flew as quiet as possible, not to get discovered. I want to know what happend, so yeah. I glided to one of the windows, and changed back, into my human form. And I will say three words:
What.
The.
Fuck.
It was a mess! Some windows where broken, everywhere where (dead? Drunk? Asleep?) Zyklops, broken tables, and on my throne, was Shadow, with an other pretty shadow girl, Serafina, his girlfriend. While they where kissing, I jumped down, into the gigantic room, and walked to them. I looked at them, waiting. Nope, they where to busy. "Ahem" I said. They broke the kiss and Shadow looked at me with big eyes. "Vaati! Master! My Lord! You're back!" . "No you idiot! I was always here, watching you and Serafina kissing on my throne!" . They looked at me with big eyes, God, I can't believe they believe that!
*
After yelling at Shadow, Serafina and all the monsters, they cleaned this mess up, and after a whole day, it looked like, nothing happend. I went to my room, and saw my maid, Neali, who made up my bed. She had red shoulder lang hair, green eyes and freckles. When she saw me, she jumped up and bowed down. "My lord, I already knewyou would come, so I made up your bed" . She could see in the future, so that was something pretty cool. Always when I want something, she knew and gave it to me, before I asked. "Thank you Neali, you may leave and get some rest" . She bowed again and left my room, and closed the door. I sat on my bed and laid down. I turned my head a bit back, to see my guitar (I kind of like the idea, that Vaati is a musician, so don't blame me, besides, it will be romantic later :3) Yes, when I was a minish, I used to play instruments and even made some songs, before I stole the cap and tried to take over Hyrule. Well, now I used my guitar as a wall hanging. I almost forgot how to play it (Well, what did you expect after a few thousand years?) I looked back to the roof and grunted. Now what? Take over Hyrule again, again and again? I don't know. A idea came up in my mind. I snapped my fingers, to get the bell, I usually use, to get one of my maids. Before I rang, Neali already came in. "You always know, when I need you, don't you?" I chuckled. "Well yes, I am a fortune-teller". I sighed and sat up. "May I ask, why do you want to know.. This?" . "Why not? I want to know, if I am stuck in a circle, where always happens the same or not" . It was logical, right? Do I have to take over Hyrule over and over again and get defeated by the hero and banished into the sword? Neali closed her eyes and I waited.

"No" . "What 'No'?" "Well, no, you are not stuck into a circle of destiny" . Thank goodness. "Unless..." "What?" . "Well, I see two paths, one where you take over Hyrule and get into the circle, and one where you rule over the winds, clouds and sky...". "Really? That's perfect! I am going to start right away!" I am sick of it! And I already have a plan! I am going to make a contract with the King, rule over the sky and life a quiet live! PERFECT!!!! "I know it! SHADOW! WE ARE LEAVING!!!"

Vaati stormed out of the room and left Neali alone. What he didn't knew was, that someone was with him. A girl. Who will change his life forever...