Chapter 5

-Shai's P.O.V-

What are you thinking Shai?!

Theo has a girlfriend.

I don't even like Theo like that, do I?

No I don't. He is my friend, nothing more, nothing less.

Right?

Of course he is.

It must of just been the alcohol getting to my head.

I was as my dare planning to make out with Miles.

Did I want to now though?

-Theo's P.O.V-

Woah.

Did Shai mean that?

Of course she didn't.

We were both drunk.

And I have a girlfriend! For fucks sake Theo, you have to stop thinking about Shai when you have Ruth.

My head hurt too much as the alcohol began to wear off and so brushed the thought aside and got changed.

As I brushing my teeth I thought about tonight.

Even before we got drunk it was amazing.

I couldn't even describe how amazing Shai looked. The dress, the makeup, the shoes, the jewellery, everything.

Whilst climbing into bed my phone began to vibrate on my bedside table as someone was ringing me.

Shai?

No of course not.

I picked up the phone and saw it was Ruth.

'Hey babe,' I answered.

'Hey,' she replied coldly.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'Like you don't know.'

'I don't?!'

'You went out with Shai on our date tonight!'

'What?! It wasn't a date! You couldn't come so I invited her, problem? She is my friend Ruth, when are you going to accept that?'

'Fine,' she replied.

'Don't be pissed off with me,' I said.

'I'm not.'

'Oh bullshit! It's obvious you fucking are. I can't deal with this right now, you do realise it's like two in the morning here?'

'Yeah.'

'What are you doing? Why couldn't you come?'

'I told you, I was filming.'

Bull.

'Okay, talk tomorrow,' I replied slamming the phone down on the table and turning the light out to go to bed.

Why was I still with Ruth?

Okay, yes I still loved her, but not like I used to.

One of the main reasons I stayed with her was because of all the news coming out about her cheating, me having a 'life crisis' etc.

However I decided that I was too tired to think about this for the moment and drifted off to sleep.

--

-Shai's P.O.V-

I woke up the next morning extremely nervous for today's events.

Today we were filming one of the most heated sexy scenes of the movie and after what I said last night I don't know how Theo is going to feel.