Tyler x Reader | Showmance

Request: "Can you do one with the reader and Tyler in the bb house? Showmance, Fluff."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Random moment: Never Have I Ever game where Tyler gets jealous.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N!! Come join us!" Bayleigh yelled the second the woman stepped foot outside, making Y/N giggle and almost rush over to dip her feet into the hot tub they were all hanging out at. Well, all the girls in the house at least.

"Now we're all here!" Bayleigh giggled as well, pulling her in for a side hug. She was definitely drunk and it was probably going to make it a lot more fun than the game they must have up their sleeve.

The boys were all working out, no shocker, so the girls decided to have fun for themselves and just enjoy each other's company while it lasted.

"Okay I'll go first!" Rachel practically shouted out raising her hand with a sly smirk beeping on her face.

"Never Have I Ever.. had a threesome." There was no hiding that Rachel didn't do much touchy feely or risky things but Y/N thought at LEAST she had a threesome but now she guessed not.

Y/N immediately put a finger down with a slight blush on her face but also with no care in the world.

Bayleigh playfully winked in her direction, patting her thigh because they were sitting next to each other after all. "Oo! Y/N's a freaky thing! Tyler you got a keeper!" She calmly shouted in Tyler's direction who instinctively rushed over to sit on the orange makeshift chair outside, placing his hands on her shoulders and rubbing.

"Hm.. okay. Never have I ever... sent nudes to someone I wasn't supposed to."

"Kayceeeee" Y/N whined softly as she put down another finger. Tyler's grip on her shoulders seemed to tighten, but she immediately shrugged it off in her head. She wasn't going to lie just because her boyfriend in the house was right behind her rubbing her shoulders.

"Never have I ever.. had a wet dream about someone in this house."

"You guys are targeting me." She whined softly again earning a few giggles and chuckles from the other girls. Bayleigh scooted over to her spot with a small smile on her face placing her hand on her knee. "I gotchu girl."

A few sexual rounds later, Y/N was already out of the game with her showmance partner still behind her and sitting in the chair. She smiled up at him pulling him down to her face level by his collar kissing him softly but he pulled away pretty quickly.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Meet me up in the HoH room." He just said, standing up buttoning his shirt back up and heading for the sliding door inside.

"Strange." She muttered to Bayleigh, using Kaycee and her shoulders to help her stand up patting both before making her own way towards inside and up the stairs. She knocked on the door before eventually opening the door by itself.

"What's wrong Tyler?"

"Lock the door." He demanded, which she assumed was so no one barged into their conversation. To her, she was expecting the worst almost immediately.

She plopped down on the bed as Tyler's arm lazily slung over her body.

"What was that out there?" He asked calmly, now ghosting his fingers in tiny circles on her back rubbing here and there.

"Just a game, baby"

That caused him to sigh. "The wet dream.. who was it about?"

"You, Tyler."

His facial features seemed to relax causing her to let out a soft but quiet giggle.

"Come here you big softie." She smiled assuringly, pulling him down to her face and kissing his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another request finished! Bet ya didn't see that one coming 🤭 Thanks for 3k reads!!