Wedding Day

Sonia: (Thinking While Asleep) Today's The Day I Marry The Love Of My Life Jude Baker. 

Nathan: (Gently Wakes Sonia)

Sonia: (Wakes) 

Nathan: Hi Baby Girl. 

Sonia: Hi Dada. 

Nathan: You Have Not Called Me That In Years.

Sonia: Well Get Used To Hearing It Because I Am Bringing It Back. 

Nathan: (Helps Her Up) Let's Get You Downstairs Before Your Mother Comes Up Here Looking For Us. 

Sonia: Yeah, That Is A Good Plan. (Walks Downstairs) 

Nathan: (Follows) 

(Downstairs) 

Haley: (Sees Jamie) Jamie. Are You Ready To Give Your Sister Away Today?

Jamie: No Not Really Mom.

Nathan And Sonia: (Walk In) 

Sonia: (Sits Next To Jamie) Jammy, You Will Never Truly Give Me Away. I Will Always Be Your Little Sister And To Prove It I Wrote You A Poem. 

Jamie: (Smiles) I Have Not Heard You Call Me That Since You Were Little And Can I Hear The Poem?

Sonia: Of Course You Can And As I Told Dad Get Used To Hearing It Again Because I Am Bringing Calling You That Back. 

Nathan And Haley (Sit Down) 

Sonia: My Big Brother, The First Boy In My Life, The Boy Who Played Catch And Baseball In The Yard With Me. The Boy Who Read To Me. I Love You And Today You Are Giving Me Away With Dada And Uncle Luc Luc But I Will Always Be Your Little Sister Forever. 

Jamie: (Hugs Her) Thank You Baby Sis.

Sonia: Your Welcome (Hugs Him Back) 

Lucas, Peyton And Sawyer: (Walk In) 

Lucas: Hey Baby Scott. 

Peyton: Hey Sonia. 

Sawyer: Hey Baby Cousin.

Sonia: Hey Uncle Luc Luc, Hey Auntie Peyton, Hey Sawyer. 

Lucas: It Has Been Years Since You Have Called Me That. 

Sonia: Get Used To Hearing It Again Because I Am Bringing It Back. 

Haley: Let's Listen To Some Music. 

Sonia: Okay. (Picks The Song) 

Lucas: Why That Song Baby Scott? 

Sonia: Because It Reminds Me That I Am Not Alone In This Pregnancy. 

Everyone: (Smiles)

Peyton: Well, Your Mom, Brooke And I Have All Got You Something Borrowed. 

Sonia: You Did Not Have To.