Trying To Set The Date

Sonia: (Sitting With Jude, Jamie, Haley And Brooke) 

Jamie: So First Thing First. Have You Guys Picked A Wedding Date?

Jude: We Were Thinking About Having It On Nathan And Haley's Anniversary Of Their Second Wedding Because Davis Has Always Said That He Wants To Get Married On My Mom And Dad's Wedding Anniversary. 

Brooke: Okay. 

Haley: Really?

Sonia: Yeah, If That's Okay?

Haley: Yes Of Course It Is. 

Brooke: (Writes It Down) Wedding Colours?

Jude: Gold And Pink. 

Brooke: (Writes It Down) 

Haley: Finalised Guest List?

Sonia: (Reads Out) Jude Baker (Groom), Sonia Scott (Bride), Nathan Scott (Father Of The Bride), Haley James Scott (Mother Of The Bride), Brooke Davis Baker (Mother Of The Groom), Julian Baker (Father Of The Groom), Davis Baker (Brother Of The Groom/ Best Man), Lydia Scott (Sister Of The Bride), Jamie Scott (Brother Of The Bride), Lucas Scott (Uncle Of The Bride), Peyton Sawyer Scott (Aunt Of The Bride), Sawyer Scott (Cousin Of The Bride/ Maid Of Honour), Quinn Evans (Aunt Of The Bride), Clay Evans (Uncle Of The Bride), Logan Evans (Cousin Of The Bride), Mouth McFadden (Family Friend Of The Bride And Groom), Millie McFadden (Family Friend Of The Bride And Groom), Chris Keller (Family Friend Of The Bride), Whitey Durham (Family Friend Of The Bride And Groom), Karen Roe (Great Aunt Of The Bride), Lily Roe Scott (Great Cousin Of The Bride), Deb Lee (Grandmother Of The Bride), Skills Taylor (Family Friend Of The Bride And Groom), Victoria Davis (Grandmother Of The Groom), Ted Davis (Grandfather Of The Groom), Taylor James (Aunt Of The The Bride), Andy Hargrove (Surrogate Great Uncle Of The Bride), Vivian James (Aunt Of The Bride), Cooper Lee (Great Uncle Of The Bride), Royal Scott (Great Grandfather Of The Bride), May Scott (Great Grandmother Of The Bride), Sylvia Baker (Grandmother Of The Groom), Sam Walker (Former Foster Sister Of The Groom), Chase Adams (Family Friend Of The Bride And Groom), Rachel Gatina (Family Friend Of The Groom)

Haley: Okay And Your Other Uncles. 

Sonia: Yes Mom. 

Brooke: Where Would You Like The Wedding Ceremony To Be Held?

Jude: At Tric.

Jamie: Why At Tric?

Jude: Because Your Sister And I Wanted Somewhere That Had Memories For The Adults.

Haley: Where Do You Want Your Reception?

Sonia: That Is What We Wanted To Ask You, Could We Have It At Karen's Cafe?

Brooke And Haley: Of Course.

Edited 28/03/24