Facetime

Y/n's P.O.V

"Can y'all get outta my face, I'm just a normal person." I groaned at the paparazzi, I'm not in the mood for them today. I don't feel good and I miss Nicki, so I got an attitude.

"No, you're famous." The man says taking more pictures. "This is my job."

"Well nigga you take pictures of me so where's my cut? Right that's what thought." I rolled my eyes and got into the car, my driver drove me home. I got into the house,Barbie and Biggs jumped on me.

"Hey babies, mommy doesn't feel good, so let's go to sleep

"Hey babies, mommy doesn't feel good, so let's go to sleep." I said, rubbing their heads, locking the door, and making my way to me and Nic's room, them following behind. I close the door, and strip, taking off everything but my panties. I walk into the closet and put one of Nicki's big shirts on before crawling in bed wit my dogs.

I don't feel good but I can't go to sleep so I decide to scroll down my timeline, as soon as I open Instagram. A picture of me and Nicki pops up, she's FaceTiming me. I press answer and watch her face appear.

"Hey babygirl." She says with a grin on her face, I roll my eyes and pout.

"Hi." I said with an attitude, not going unnoticed, making her straighten up and give me a look.

"Why you got an attitude?"

"Cuz I miss you and ion feel good." I whined.

"Aw my poor baby, and you just saw me yesterday?" She chuckles making me mug her, this bitch just pissed me off.

"So you don't miss me? Bet." I hung up the phone before she could say anything. I know I'm being petty but, I don't care. Ian in one of those moods to be honest.A few seconds later she called back and of course I answered.

"What?" She mugged the fuck outta me, she's pissed. Oops. Shes big mad, that's not my fault she ain't say it back when I said it, so I hung up.

"Listen little girl I know you don't feel good and you miss me but stop with that attitude. I'm not playing with you. I never said I ain't miss you. Hang up on me like that again, I dare you." She challenge, I just pouted. I want her here! That's my baby, she's the only person that can make me feel better when I'm like this. And I lowkey wanna try her again and hang up, but that's too much energy.

"I'm sorry daddy." I whined. She rolled her eyes and smiled at me, laying her head on her pillow, setting her phone up on, I think a nightstand. We both travel a lot, her more than me. It's understandable though, we are both in the music industry.

"It's okay babygirl, but what you doin?" She asks. I grab my phone and flip the camera showing me and the dogs in bed laying down. Making her roll her eyes.

"I swear you love them dogs more than me."

"It's cuz I do." I smirked, making her pout. Aw my baby, I really just want to kiss her pout away.

"Bet that up, imma come home a few days late then." My smirked dropped, why would she do that. I was just playin.

"So you can go see your other bitch huh?" I ask, mugging the fuck outta her. And she was muggin me back, if she was here she prolly would've choked the fuck outta me. I would've enjoyed it though cuz ya girl a freak freak.

"Ion got no otha bitch besides you, and keep talking to me like you run shit. And see what happens. I was just playin wit ya ass." She said, her accent showing heavily, making a bitch wet as fuck. But that ain't gon stop me from being petty. The fuck.

"Oh so imma bitch?" I ask, making her groan, I giggle back at her. She's so easy to fuck with.

"Keep playing wit me Y/n, I swear to god." She growled, making me smile.

"I love you daddy." I yawned, laying my head down on the pillow.

"I love you too babygirl, go to sleep. I'm not gon hang up. I need to know you sleep, before I can sleep." She said back. I blew her kiss and closed my eyes, smiling.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n
Pussy game just caught a body but I never leave a trace-Madi💫