21 → Clair De Lune

"Moooooooom! Mom! Some weird stuff is happening and I don't- mom!" Joshua whined to his mother through FaceTime on his phone

"Please, I can only handle one hysterical son at a time" Mrs. Davis told her youngest son.

"What?" Joshua asked. His mother moved her phone to show William, Joshua's older brother, sitting on the couch crying "what is he crying about?"

"Titanic" his mother answered.

"Really, Will?" Joshua asked.

"Hey, I don't cry for Jack and Rose. I cry for the others. When the quartet played the final song- they knew that was it. And then they showed the old couple in the bed and the mother telling her two children a bedtime story while the ship rapidly flooded. They knew they were about to die and they accepted it. That's the real sad part!" William told his brother, eyes slightly red.

"He's right" Pablo nodded. Joshua looked over his phone and glared at his best friend.

"Hey, what are you so hysterical about?" William asked his brother.

"Mom!" Joshua whined again.

It was a day after Joshua, Pablo and Isaura had met the rest of the Avengers. A day after Joshua told them about his dog Bucky, a day after the discovery that Bucky and Joshua might actually be related.

It was all too similar to be a coincidence. So they waited for the next day where Joshua can call his mother and ask more about his grandma. Everyone wanted to hear the gossip so they're all in the apartment above the bar, anxiously waiting to hear some sort of confirmation.

"What's wrong Josh. Are you alright?" Mrs. Davis asked with concern.

"Physically, he's fine. Mentally and emotionally, not so much" Pablo answered for Joshua.

"Mom, what was nana Becca's maiden name?" Joshua asked his mother as he pushed Pablo out of the frame.

"Barnes" she answered.

There was a collective gasp around the room.

"That doesn't prove anything!" Joshua yelled at them "we need photographic evidence. Do you have pictures of nana when she was little?"

"What is this for?"

"Please, weird things are happening and I need answers" Joshua begged.

"We all need answers!" Sam yelled.

"Who was that?" Mrs. Davis asked.

"No one. So, pictures?"

"Wait a minute" she handed her phone over to William and the brothers stared at each other.

"What's going on?" William asked.

"Hey, Will, you know more about your family history" Pablo butted in once more "your nana Becca, what was her brother's name?"