1

Blake walked in the student lounge and sat next to one of her best friends, Veronica Lodge. Blake Keller was the classic North side princess. The kind of girl every guy wanted to be with. But she was friendly and humble. She never let her popularity get to her. Ever. "Morning." Blake said.

Everyone was silent, Betty looked at her. "Reggie came by... he said.. that Moose and Midge got shot." Archie said softly. "What!?" Blake shouted standing up after she just sat down. "Where and how?" "Some sicko at lovers lane." Kevin said leaning on his knees. Archie stood up, "Where are you going?" Blake asked.

"Visit them. I'm meeting Reggie there."

"Yeah guys I should go to, I was supposed to meet my peer mentor an hour ago." Jughead said shutting off his phone. "Jug?" Blake asked. He turned around and raised his eye brow. "Tell Toni and Fangs I said hello."

"Who?"

"You'll see." Blake said smiling. Jughead laughed softly and left.

******

"You Jughead?" Toni asked smiling, taking a picture of him. "Are you my peer mentor?"

"Toni. Topaz."

"Oh... so you're Toni. Blake said hi." "Tell her I send it right back." Toni said turning around and motioning him to follow.

******

"The classes don't have wifi, bathrooms don't have doors." "What about the newspaper the Red and Black?"

"No longer exists. Budget cuts, not a lot of interested people- take your pick."

"To your right you'll see a rare glimpse of Jingle Jangle being consumed in it's natural habitat.

"And over here is the cafe. Ghoulies sit there: rival gang, drug dealers, rumors of cannibalism. Don't ask. And we sit over there with the Serpents."

"Wait you're a South side Serpent?"

"Yeah.."

"I'm going to sit by myself. Just finish my book and brood."

"Hey. You want to get through this? Sit with us. If the Ghoulies get whiff your vunerable, they'll make them their bitch faster then you can say American History X." Toni said before walking away.

"How'd it to Topaz?" Fangs asked.

"He's a loner." Toni said sitting down. "Blake sends her best by the way." Sweet Pea smiling to himself. "Try to contain yourself." Toni said in a joking way.

******

Blake drowned her third shot and slammed the glass down. "Jesus that's your third shot, Blake I swear." Toni said laughing to herself. "How was Jug?" Blake asked leaning on the counter.

"Loner... doesn't talk much." Toni said taking a shot. Blake smiled. "Oh Juggie..." Blake whispered.

"Whoo!" Fangs shouted. "I won!" Toni and Blake turned around and watch Sweet Pea put a 10 dollar bill in his hand. "Lucky shot Fangs. Don't let it go to your head." Blake's phone started ringing.

"Yes Veronica?"

"Blake! You wanna come over to the Pembroke and watch the Machelorette with Jughead, Betty, and Archie? You can finally meet my dad."

"I'm in. I'm on my way Ron." Blake hung up and tucked her phone in her back pocket. "Gotta fly Topaz. Tell the boys I said bye."

******

"Archiekins, why don't you come sit next to me." Veronica said moving down. "Archie?"

"I'm sorry, just... it's like no one cares, my dad keeps saying the leave it to Sheriff Keller because yeah dad he did such a good job catching Jason Blossom's killer. Oh wait that was us." Archie ranted.