“I don’t know either, I wouldn’t even touch her if she was the last girl on earth and I’ve known her my whole life” Niall said shaking his head and we both started laughing again

Liam made his way back to us dancing on us like a moron, typical drunk Liam.

“Do you see what Louis is doing?” he yelled

We both just nodded at him

“Should we stop him?” he asked

“No, just let it play out. He needs to learn his lesson” I said to Liam

“Yeah, have t agree with ya Harry on this one, it’s time for Tommo to learn to not toy with girls, especially Tessa, she’s fucking smokin’ hot, I cant believe he is actually doing this to her. Maybe I should delete the pictures so she doesn’t see them?”

“Wait, you posted pictures of that?” Liam asked in a bit of shock

We both nodded again.

“Delete them you idiot! She can’t find out that way, he has to tell her or we do in person” Liam said grabbing Niall’s phone. “You better hope she hasn’t seen them yet” he said deleting them and giving Niall’s phone back to him.

Louis had Mckayla by the wrist and came over to us. I couldn’t look at them so I walked away for a brief moment. Shit! I left my phone down on the bar with my texts open not even realizing it while I went to the bathroom.

Louis POV

What the fuck is this asshole doing? Did he purposely leave his phone here for me to see? He will never get her, she’s made that clear. Fuck, what he’ll do to her? WHAT IS THIS? I’m done, I have too much alcohol in my system for this, I need a good fuck right now Tessaaaa is here so I’ll get to wake up to her tomorrow, and she will make me feel good as usual.. I ordered more drinks and decided to go up to my room with my girl. I wonder if I can check her phone, I know she didn’t say anything back but, maybe he deleted texts from her, ill check when we get upstairs that’s all. This is all too confusing, this should all make sense tomorrow. I hope.

“Ca mon tessa, I’m done and I want you so bad baby” I whispered in her ear

“Kay, let’s go” she said back, she was so drunk, I’ve never seen her this drunk before.

“See ya guys tomorrow” I said smiling at the boys as they watched me with confused looks on their faces as I went to the elevators.

Harry’s POV

I realized it’s been about an hour since I texted her and I still felt a buzz so I’ll see what she’s up to again. I want to know if she saw the pictures,

Me: What are you doinggggg

Tessa: Drowning myself in ice cream L

Me: Uh oh whyyy, alcohol works so much faster

Tessa: Don’t have any, and I’m alone

Me: You okay?

Tessa: Yeah….why wouldn’t I be? You guys are just having a ton of fun in Miami while I sit at home and look at pictures.

Me: Tessss, I miss your face

Tessa: Ha, I miss you too idiot see you tomorrow?

Me: Yup, ill come over when I get homeJ

I turned around and we all saw Louis going towards the elevators with Mckayla.

“Shit, what do we do?” Liam said