The lost chapter

So I wrote this a few months ago when I was bored and I had eena random picture of Louis in Barecelona and it struck some feels! Enjoy and thank you for reading this story! VOTE VOTE VOTE and get it out there!!!

Harry’s POV

Drinks were flowing at the bar we were at, there were girls everywhere but Louis had his eye on Mckayla, Nialls friend from home. In his defense he did keep calling her Tess, but I really don’t know why she was busted, she didn’t even remotely resemble Tessa. The bar was dark, the lights were flashing just like the bars we went to back in college. There were a ton of stupid drunk girls everywhere and I could have had any single one of them tonight to satisfy my needs. I went back to the bar with Niall, we were doing shot after shot after shot. I was getting so fucked up, but not as fucked up as the rest of the boys, apparently I can hold my liquor a little bit better, accept for Niall he doesn’t count, he could probably drink the entire bar and still walk up to the room just fine. I turned down so many girls and kept handing them off to Niall but he was just as picky as me, it was really funny actually. I think we both turned down atleast 15 girls so far and the night hasn’t even really begun yet. Niall will probably end up with one, but theres only one girl I want to end up with tonight. Every time I heard Louis say her name I got chills, my heart rate increased and I needed to talk to her so I was texting her all night.

Me: Hey sexxxxyyyyyyy ladddyyyydyyy

Tessa: Drunk?

Me: Noooo….maybe?

Tessa: Ha! Glad you’re having fun

Me: I’d have more fun if you here with me L

Tessa: Wow, you are drunk

Me: No, just in looovvvveeeee

Tessa: You are an idiot styles

Me: Do you have any idea what I want to do to you right now

Tessa: Nope, but I’m guessing even if I say no you’re going to tell me?

Me: Yup. You….are…..gorgeous.

Tessa: Thank you, but Louis is going to kill you

Me: I don’t care…you deserve better. I would kiss you all over your body right now, have you dance so close to me, feel you the way you love babe

Tessa: Harry….

Me: Tessa…..

I was getting myself worked up just thinking about her being here. This is a problem. I held my vodka and coke in my hands, I swear my grip could have broken the glass. My eyes were fixated on Louis. He was dancing with her, all over her, he downed one last shot and then it happened. They were making out like insane teenagers.

I smacked Niall in the chest.

“Dude, what the fuck I almost spilled my beer” he said to me and I just starred at them.

“Oh…oh no, this isn’t good is it?” he said to me

“No, but for me? Yes, this is very good” I said smiling taking another sip

Niall took his phone out and snapped a picture of them kissing. “Well facebook world, here ya go” he laughed and I did too when he posted it.

Shit Tessa and my sister are going to see this and she’s going to flip the fuck out. Whatever, she can finally see he isn’t the golden boy she thinks he is and maybe this will greater my chances with her.

“Jeze, he’s really into Mckayla” Niall said to me

“Yeah, I don’t know what he’s thinking” I said back to him shaking my head