“What… what are you talking about Rave?”

“Oh come on, I know you two did it, I can smell him all over in here.” She leaned down and sniffed my bed. “It’s really strong on the bed; I know that you two did something, now spill.”

“We didn’t do what you think we did. We just kinda made out, a lot.”  I could feel my face turning red again.

“Okay, I’ll take that, how was it?” She started bouncing up and down on my bed on her knees like a kid waiting to open their gifts on Christmas.

“That I am not going to tell you, it is between me and Mathias.” I turned my back to her and pulled a pair of yoga pants and tank top from my dresser.

“Party-pooper, you know that I would tell you about me and my mate, if I had one.” She was now pouting.

“I know you would and that’s what scares me.”

“Fine, will you hurry up and get dressed already, I want to try out your new strength.”

“Like you could beat me.”

“I was holding back before, but no more, it’s on like Donkey-Kong”

I turned to her and started laughing as I saw her with her fists up in front of her face ready to fight. “We shall see Raven.”

Once I was ready we left my room and walked down the stairs. I could hear everyone in the kitchen so I followed the sounds. Walking in, I saw both of my moms’s making pancakes with my dad’s at the table talking and looking over some papers.

“Hey guys, Raven and I are going to the gym for a little while, we should not be gone long.”

They all looked up and nodded, seeming like they were all very into the conversations that they were having.

“Hey Ellis?” I heard the heavenly voice of my mate behind me.

“Hi, I thought you were sleeping.” I walked up to him and placed a soft kiss to his lips, letting the little shocks move down my body.

“I could not sleep, seems you could not either huh?” He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him.

“Nope, going to the gym to spar with Raven, you should come.”

He glanced up to Raven. “I would not want to intrude.”

“You would not be intruding, you should come Mathias.” Raven assured him.

“Well alright then, let me change and I will be right back.” He ran back up the stairs and was back in a matter of minutes in a pair of pale blue basketball shorts and a black t-shirt with cut off sleeves. I was tempted to jump him right here, but I figured my family saw enough of that today.