When I came in everyone was on the bed, leaving no room for me. I sat on the floor, kittens swarming around me for some eggs.

I gave them some, and they went to bug the others. I played Sonic while I ate. It was old, and it was for kids but I enjoyed it enough.

"Darn.." I mumbled, taking a bite of toast. I was almost at the end but then failed to jump at a specific time.

I heard the girls talking about what we decided to name the kids.

I finished up, and headed downstairs to put my dishes in the sink.

Rika came down with a few plates, hers, Keiko's, and Asuna's.

She handed them to me and I washed them. I heard my phone ring, so I went to pick it up.

"Hello?" I said, putting away cat toys, and a few things in the kitchen.

" Hello, Kirigaya. How are you? "

It was Mr. Yuuki. He left us alone on weekends... Usually.

"Good sir, how about you?" I leaned on the counter.

" Good, may I speak to Asuna? "

"Uh- Yes sir." I was about to say how he could've called on her phone, but decided against it.

I headed up the stairs and handed the phone to Asuna. She took it reluctantly.

"Hello?"

I couldn't hear her father.

"Good, thanks for asking. How are you?"

Rika, Keiko and I sat in silence for a moment until Asuna said something like, "Sure, I think we're free."

She handed the phone back over to me. He wasn't on the line anymore so I assumed he hung up.

"What did he need?"

" They want to have us for dinner."

"Uh.. Okay." Why so suddenly?

"It's still really early. We have you guys to thank for that." Asuna shot a glare at the two next to her.

"Sorry.. But that doesn't mean we'll stop."

" If Asuna says you stop, you stop. " I said, not really listening for responses. I was to busy tapping my phone.

"Okay dad." Lis emphasized that word... I looked up, rolling my eyes in annoyance. (God, a edgy teenager.)

"Well then. Since you two are here.. Want to go watch TV while we get changed? We can do something afterwards I guess.."

"Sure." They both left, racing each other downstairs.

I pulled out a black shirt and some jeans. I pulled out my jacket that I had had for years.

Asuna pulled out a red and white shirt and some jeans. I went to the bathroom and changed.

I went downstairs and plopped on the couch next to Keiko. She was rubbing Panda's tummy while she watched the newest episodes of Nailed It. (Its a really good show for good bakers, and not so good bakers. Theres only 13 ep. But its on Netflix, check it out if you want. I recommend it.)

I had already watched it a bunch. So, I waited for Asuna to come down the stairs like a puppy waiting for their owner to return.

She finally came down, Chip following behind her. He was like a.. Guard Cat.

He nuzzled Panda affectionately before sitting on my head.

I sighed, and looked up. Everyone was chuckling at me. I took him off gently and sat him on my lap.

Asuna came over and straightened my hair a bit, thanks to Chip. And that earned her a small kiss on the cheek when she sat next to me.

She happily took it, and it lightened her mood. I could tell she was tired, and a bit edgy, but not to bad.

"Where do you guys want to go?" Rika asked, scrolling through her phone.

"I don't care. I'll probably just watch anyways." Asuna mumbled, her eyes glued to the TV.

" Uh... We could... Uh.. We could go to... Agil's cafe with the crew? We haven't seen him in so long he doesn't even know your pregnant. We could tell him now... "

"I'm in. I miss the poor guy." Keiko admitted, letting Panda go so the two cats could play.

"Let's go then."

~~~~

Asuna's P.O.V

I blinked at the bright sun shining in my eyes as I exited the car. Kirito held the door open for everyone, including Klein.

There was a single person there, and they were speaking to Agil who was drying some cups and shot glasses behind the bar.

"Oh- Hello!" He said in his deep voice, waving to us.

"How are you all? Especially you, Kirito and Asun-!?! When the hell you get...?" He examined me head to toe which felt a bit awkward.

"Around 7-8 months ago.. " I said, scratching the back of my head.

"Oh.. Well congratulations. Im sorry I haven't been around much. Been real busy."

Kirito raised an eyebrow, taking a seat beside me. "Oh? It has now?" He said, looking at the one person who was there, who was glaring at us curiously.

"This is Mark. He's been a regular." I could sort of tell he was eyeing all the girls, but we ignored it.

" Oh. Hello, i'm Asuna, and this is Kirito. He's my husband. " I introduced the two of us, and everyone else introduced them selves.

"Oh.. Uh. Hello." He smiled. "How is there so many of you guys? I mean, did you all meet here randomly? Wait.. You two are to familiar.." He mumbled, looking at us.

"Your.. The Black Swordsman, and your Lightning Flash Asuna." He stated simply.

" Uh.. Yeah.. " Kirito chuckled nervously. We both thought paparazzi had stopped.

~~~~

A/N

Okay, if anyone is thinking, "Uh! Too many kids!" Well, I have a plan. Don't you worry! Anyways, this chapter is short because its 1 1:00 and I woke up at 4:00 this morning.
Good night.

Like?
Hate?
Ideas?
Comment!
Vote!

Stay brave, my beautiful burritos.