Dabi x Reader (lemon) - Little Girl

Začať od začiatku

The pair were now sitting at the table with a crowd surrounding them, all wondering what was going to happen and what game they were going to choose to play. 

"So, sweetheart, I've decided we're going to play something simple. Even with this amount of money, it should be fun to play. The rules are simple, it's basically rock paper scissors. Everyone around us, 350 people to be exact, will draw one of the options on the card. They'll go into a box and we won't be able to see them. Then, we'll pick out three cards each. We then choose a card and whoever wins gets the money. We'll play five rounds and use 10,000,000¥ each per round. Simple enough?"

She nodded, completely understanding his rules for the game. Then the game began..

--------------------

He had won. She had 40,000,000¥ and he had 60,000,000¥, so it had been pretty close. He was currently smirking in victory at her, before she leaned over the table. 

"Please play one more round with me. For the whole 100,000,000¥! Please, just one more!"

He found it funny to see her so desperate to play him one last round. With his tactics, he would be in favour of winning anyway. So he thought, what was one more pity round against the little girl? Give her one last glimmer of hope, before stealing it away? His sadistic side loved the idea of that, so his smirk grew as he became amused. 

"Okay."

They both watched each other closely as they picked out their three cards. Y/n tried her best not to laugh at his confidence. She had already figured out his trick. He was making people put certain things on cards. She noticed the way that he looked behind her every now and again, probably having someone to signal what people were to put on them. This made her internally laugh at his tricks, he truly was a dirty villain like she'd heard.

When she looked at her cards, she noticed that she had two rocks and a scissors. That probably meant she would have to choose the scissors, as it meant there was likely to be more of rocks in the pile. The pair selected their cards, as Dabi glanced at her.

"All or nothing princess, ready?"

"Yeah."

They both placed their cards down quickly, his eyes widening at what he saw. He had put down a paper, and she had put down a scissors. He couldn't believe it.