Drip Drip Drop

"People say that death is the worst fear, but it is the fear of not knowing what is after death that honestly scares people,"  The man said to the body that was slumped over in the corner of the closet. He reached over and grabbed the man by the chin. The skin was cold against his fingers, missing all warmth and elasticity. " Damn it, I thought that you would have lasted a bit longer, such a shame, he  was actually cute,  With the body of a runner, and short brown hair, with those green eyes," He said as he let go causing the body to fall over hitting the floor with a sickening thump.  The a grabbed the guy's body dragging it across the floor and laid him against the wall, he then grabbed a hammer from his bag with a heavy spike. he lined up the corpse's arms and drive the spike through flesh and bone before he looked at the poor lifeless body. He followed that up, by using his victim's blood to form a pair of wings coming from where his shoulders touched the walls. it slowly dripped down to the floor. After that, he left a single white rose on the guy's lap. As the killer walked out he could feel a sharp pain in his chest. "Again its such a shame, he wasted his life, threw it away, at least I made it so the world knew that they lost another angel. 

        Days went on and no police report until two weeks passed. Turns out the guy's older sister came home to check up on him. " Oh, the tragedy, She found her brother dead in his room, that is rich," The Killer laughed as he saw the way she was talking to the news reporter with those soap opera tears.  That night the police came out in full force combing through the streets and the alleyways hunting for the an that desecrated the body. But none the less the killer went outside in a large black hoodie, covering up his hands and fingers.  He walked at a calm pace even when a cop called him over to talk. The killer stopped and looked back at the Policeman. " FUCKING PIG," He thought but had a kind smile on his face. " G'evening officer," The killer said with a warm simile. The officer had to be in is older thirties younger forties, with a receding hairline. He was about 5'9" that could stand to lose 50 pounds. By the time the officer got over to the killer, he was already out of breath.

        " Son... you need to get... to a  safe area," He wheezed and gasped each word. A heavy line of sweat forming from the exertion. 

        " Oh I am a really sorry officer, I was off to get some food for tomorrow, I am moving into y dorms to start off the year," the killer said as he tried to explain. The officer looked at him puzzled as the ending of the admission period was coming up. 

        "Okay, get what you need, and then head straight home," the Officer said, and the Killer followed the orders, he went to the quick-ie mart and got some non-perishable foods.  After getting what he needed including bleach, he headed back home. Once home he cleaned up his hands and bleached the clothes that he wore, only to throw them out once they had dried. Now that his mess was all cleaned up the killer went through the letters from the mail, and there was one for a college that he liked the sound of going to Hutcherson Community College.

Dear Jackson Moore

We are highly impressed with your academic scores. You grades are impressive as well, along with the application essay that you sent is highly impressive, and the topic that you wrote about was very interesting. We are very glad to have you coming to our school this year. We hope that the dorms are to your liking, you are going to be spending a year in a dorm with another Student that wrote a very interesting application essay as well. I hope you are fine with them, after all, they are strong-willed and sharp as a tack. 

Sincerely

Hutcherson Comunity College

        " Fuck I am being put with another spineless queer again," Jack Growled as he glared at his application letter, but he decided to sigh and start packing tonight, afterall oving in to the dorms starts tomorrow morning.