twelve

i stopped running about ten minutes into it. i was peacefully walking down the empty streets of where ever the hell i was at.

i saw a sign that said that a motel was just up ahead so i started running towards where the sign said to go.

i soon end up at the motel.

i walk into the doors and saw a tired looking lady at the desk.

"welcome to Days Inn. would you like a room?"
the girl, probably the worker, said.

she wasn't really smiling, but she wasn't frowning. it seemed like she was trying to be friendly and all, but she was too tired to smile all the way.

myself was grinning, seeming friendly but not tired one bit. i didn't want to seem like a botch, neither did she.

"yes. i would like a room for myself."
i say politely, taking my wallet out.

"ok. it's going to be sixty dollars a night here. how long do you plan on staying for?"
she looked at the computer then back to me.

"oh. um. probably for a day."
i say, trying to think of what i'm going to do after tonight.

"ok. you can either pay now or once your stay here is over."
she says, looking at the computer again.

"i will just pay after i'm done staying."
i smile.

"ok. fair enough."
she hands me the card for the door.
"your room is 209 on the second floor. their is free breakfast and wifi. the password is in the card on the tv stand. there is a pool, it's in the back. have a nice stay here."
she finally smiles.

"thank you."
i start walking to the elevator.

💄💋💄

after i get settled, i lay in the somewhat comfy bed and think what i'm going to do.

i can call my other friend and ask to stay at her place for a while.

i could stay here for a bit and see what happens.

i could go back to tyler's hotel that he payed for.

i was stopped by the little ding of my phone.

i looked at the screen and it was a message from tyler.

i'm sorry.

i opened up my phone and went to our text messages.

i thought of what i was going to reply back.

i settled with what was the plan?

he instantly read it and the three dots popped up.

💬

your boss texted me a while back and asked if i could get to know you and be friends. she said that you were lonely and was looking for excitement in your life, i was in the same place as you were so i said yes. i made up an excuse when we met in the restaurant and said that i was just looking around the town and stuff. we quickly became friends and your boss wanted more so i made up my mind and i decided to kiss you. in my mind, i knew it was meant to be. your boss just helped us meet, i made it up as our relationship grew bigger. i do love you jenna.

i was surprised and shøøk all at the same time.

how do i respond to this?

i kinda forgave him now that i actually knew what was happening but, i was still mad at him. but not as mad as i was at my boss.

i forgive you.

after that, he picked me up from the motel.