X

^Tony
Hazel.
I sat down with Xavier laying down on my lap. "Kiss me." He said looking at my upside down. I looked away from my phone and kissed him. "We flying back together?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am. You wanna get something to eat or you still buzzed from last night?"

"Let's go get something. It doesn't matter."

We left Red lobster and headed back to my dads house

We left Red lobster and headed back to my dads house. I closed the door behind me as I crawled into bed. He crawled on top of me and kissed me. "Baby?" I pulled him off me and sat at the edge of the bed. "I'm not about to do this with you Xavier. I haven't even known you for a month yet."

He held his head down disappointed. I didn't care I shook my head and packed up some more of my stuff getting prepared for my flight. We were flying tonight so I took my blankets out.

I finally got home and Ava came walking behind me. "I'm going straight to bed. Goodnight Hazel I love you."

I woke up this morning with Ava's stuff everywhere. "What the hell?" I said picking up her stuff and taking it to her room. She had Ball Greezy playing in the back while she painted her room a light green. "I'm painting my room since I'm going to be living here." I shook my head.

"Bitch." I shook my head and laughed. "I'm about to cook, you want something?" She nodded and placed her hair in a pony tail.

Anthony(tony)

I called up my homeboy Daniel and waited outside his house. He finally answered on the second ring. "Wassup?" He said.

"I'm outside. I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Strip club or something? Maybe we can do this as your bachelorette party." He chuckled for a minute.

"Yeah, we can do that. What time?" I got out the car and headed towards his door and unlocked it with my key. "Wassup nigga?" He said holding his hands up and bro hugging me.

I looked around his house and noticed all of the tux's that me and his groomsmen were wearing. I really didn't fuck with all that fancy shit but whatever. I looked at him rolling his blunt.

"Alicia told you she ain't want you smoking until the wedding over." I folded my arms over my chest and sat down watching him light up. He blew out smoke and laughed.

"I might as well do all the shit I'm not supposed to do now. As soon as I marry her ass I know I won't be able to anymore." I shook my head. Everybody knew Daniel was willing to marry Alicia because he felt like he was obligated to.

Back when we were in high school "Princess Alicia's" family stopped giving her money for college so she almost had to drop out so she decided to start fucking with Daniel and he had a heart so he ain't let her struggle and now suddenly they've been in love.

I walked over and picked up the playboy magazine and laughed. "You still beating dude."

It was around 10:00 when we started to get dressed. Since I was single I was looking for a little something from whoever was the baddest one in there.

I dressed in my hunter green foamposites my dark blue jeans and white polo shirt. I put on my Jesus piece and opened my Mercedes door and drove back to Daniel's place. He opened the door as I knocked.

"I knew you stole my damn Jesus piece!" I chucked. "Nigga this ain't yours! You the one always stealing my shit fat ass! And why you ain't never dressed in time?!"

He smacked on his Cheetos and looked at me all side eyed. "This my last piece of pussy before I'm a married man I really gotta step out for this one Anthony." He rolled his eyes.

We left the house at fucking 11:30.

1942 was playing as we stepped in. It was a whole lot of people there since it was Friday night. This place had pink and neon lights and a whole lot of bright shit but as long as i was able to get some of that Yak i was good.

My boys Trent, Aaron and Malcom was all sitting in the booth sipping and getting private lap dances when i came over and sat next to them. "Wassup Tony." Aaron said dapping me while the other ones head nodded. "Dey Do." I said responding back.

One man came up on the stage and the other ladies left. "Wassup ya'll my name is Macdaddy, the owner of the club and i wanna welcome all my baddest bitches to the stage and let them do they thing."

First it was one chocolate one that stepped out looking all juicy and shit then it was another one who was skinny with curly hair and white then it was Hazel. I could have sworn we locked eyes but apparently she was looking at the group of girls behind me.

She walked all the way to the pole to the left of me and she looked good but I never expected her to be doing this, out of all the things she desired to be. I didn't want to cause a big scene by going up to her so i just watched her work the pole until it was time for her to go and damn she was a pro.

After Check by Kash Doll went off I came rushing behind her grabbing her by her arm. She quickly looked at me before just standing there looking at me. I felt so much emotion as we both looked at each other both with tears in our eyes. "Baby." I reached out to hug her and she just snatched me up in one of the warmest hugs i've had in so long. "I missed you Tony." She said, her voice cracking.

It took me a couple of seconds to realize i was crying too. "Let's go... lets go talk somewhere." i said sniffing. She nodded and we both headed out the Strip club doors and headed to my car. I pulled out of the parking lot and drove over to the lake by a restaurant.

I gave Hazel my jacket and we both sat looking at the lake. "How you been?" I said breaking the silence. She stared in space for a while. "Well.. I know you're really wondering why i'm stripping. I needed money Tony and my mother wasn't helping me and i got laid off so I been stripping it's not the best decision but i'm just trying to get somewhere." I nodded. "I'm not here to judge you Hazel... I just wanna know how you been."

"I've been good Tony.. How are you?" I took a deep breath. "Glad to see you. I'm really sorry about college man i shouldn't have let them-"

"No.. That ain't change the way I feel about you Tony. I still love you and I know you ain't mean for it to happen."

Hazel.
He was about to cry I wiped his tears away and looked into his eyes. It felt so right so I kissed him. He inserted his tongue and I let him.

I pulled away catching my breath. My body responded quickly and my underwear was already soaked. I stood there biting my lip until he reached over kissing me again. He gripped on my waist and pulled me into his lap. He kept pressing me against his member so I could feel him getting hard. He pulled away with me still sitting on his lap. Instead of going to his house and making love to me we just sat by the lake cracking joes and flirting.