II

I came in and sat down doing what he told me to do. This Macdaddy guy was fine as hell. "So who told you about this place?" I cleared my throat. "One of your workers named Ava." He smiled at me.

"Thank God for her... You sexy as hell and to be completely honest with you, you can make my pockets run real deep. See you and Ava together would make the perfect duo." He rubbed his hands together and licked his lips.

"Tell me everything I need to know about you." He came over and sat across from me. My eyes automatically went to his crotch. He opened his legs wider so I can get a better view and baby, I was impressed.

"I'm Hazel, I live downtown from here and I need a job like big money. I need a bag to pay off my dept. for tuition fees and I need one soon so I don't get put outta my place." I licked my lips feeling them getting dry.

"Birthday Babydoll I gotta know that too." I felt him looking at my breast. "September 29, 1995." He looked into deep thought. "Your hired. But... You gotta let me take you out on a date." It'll be like returning a favor."

I nodded and started to get up before he grabbed my wrist. "It's tough out here being a stripper. It ain't always about the money. Be careful your just a dancer, you ain't gotta do nothing you don't wanna do. Remember that and since Ava helped you get here she can show you what to do and all." I nodded then proceeded out the door with caution.

I went to the makeup room to see three girls doing their makeup. One dark skin turned around and looked at me.

"You must be Hazel, I'm guessing you got the job only employees are allowed in here, I'm Trinity." She held out her hand for me to shake it and I did. "This is Kennedy and Jude." She showed me a light skin girl and a skinny white girl the both had on matching heels and lingerie.

"If your looking for Ava she went on minutes after taking you to Macdaddy's room she on the pole right now, she told me to show you around touch up ya makeup and stuff." Jude spoke to me sitting me down in the chair. "I hope you know how to twerk. If not you might not make no bucks." I nodded.

Jude lead me over to where Mama Ruby's room was located so she could find me something to dance in. "You sure is skinnier than the other girls in here thank god you didn't go under the knife I swear finding something that matches they're waist and they're ass is hell." I watched as she pulled a lime green thong and bra set and some heels. "Put these on baby."

I looked in the mirror one last time before walking into the stage. There were several men ready to throw money. I started to twerk as she bad by Dj smooth came on.

When I finished I scraped all the money from the ground and walked into Ava on the way to the dressing room. "Dam girl. You look fine as hell. How much did you make?" She said eyeing my money. "I was hoping you'd help me count it." I smiled removing my heels.

I looked over to my left to see Macdaddy leaning against the wall staring at me smiling. He motioned for me to come here and I went.

"Shawty you look good!" He held my hand making me spin around for him. "Well did you like it?" He asked me pulling a duffle bag from behind him. I nodded.

"So here's what you do. You clock in every night at 9:00 and leave at 1:00am." I laughed and did a little dance.