“Nope, my schedule was free and I knew I would get such a reaction from you if I showed up. I knew you also missed me so badly. I just had this feeling in me that you would be internally screaming, ‘I need Paul, I need Paul.” He chuckled egoistically when I pulled away, prompting an eye roll from me.

“You’re such an egoistic jerk but the truth is that I’ve actually missed you Paul!” I admitted, taking him in. With his chestnut hair gelled and combed upwards, he looked really good in the coffee brown suit that clung onto his torso, with a black tee-shirt peaking underneath and black pants flowing down to cover part of his brown shoes and socks.

“Did she just admit it?” Paul raised an amused brow.

“You’re so full of yourself.”

He patted my shoulders again. “I know right? That’s why the girls love me.”

I just shook my head at his silliness, a chuckle following. “How have you been anyway?”

“I’ve just been busy with work and the usual but, woah! You look so gorgeous tonight. Red suits you perfectly.” He eyed me up and down, prompting the wide grin that immediately spread on my face, “How’s it going with the possessive hunk?” He wiggled his brows.

Warmth filled my cheeks at the question asked and I bit back a smile.

During our chats, he’d often state that Stephano was possessive of me but then, he was just being his usual playful self. I was the only one that knew the truth about Stephano. Stephano wasn’t possessive, he just loved being in control and wanted the pretend dating deal to go smoothly. That was why he had told me never to be with any man and that he also wouldn’t be with any woman till our deal was over.

A look over the entrance had my mood dampening a little. He was still talking with the woman like I didn’t matter!

I huffed.

It wasn’t even something so serious we had going on, this was just a deal to him and I knew I was overreacting at the moment. Why should I even care about who he was with and who he ignored?

“Thanks for the compliment, Paul. Stephano is good.” I replied anyway.

“And have you found me a piece of meat like him? I need me some hunky Steffi related.” He wiggled his brows and I slapped his shoulder.

“Hell, no! I’m not going to do that and allow you cheat on your girlfriend.” I snapped playfully. With the way he sometimes admired the beauty some males, one would think he was bisexual, which he clearly wasn’t. At least that was what he’d later told me.

He was a model and easily appreciated masculine figure when he saw something worth drooling over on them.

Since he left the day after he came for a visit at the mansion, he’d already visited I and Adrian once in our school dorm and even slept over. Also, we already got to know each other better, chatting every now and then on social media and occasionally face timing. Paul was a nice guy, but also a handful like his cousin.

“I can see you’ve been taking good care of him. Those suit pants hug his bum just yummishly.” He commented, looking way behind me and my face contorted. He was staring at Stephano’s backside!

“You perv!” I giggled. Who ever said ‘yummishly?’

“What? A man can appreciate.” He smirked.
I slapped him on the upper arm, glaring as seriously as I could in this embarrassing situation but he cracked into laughter and being a contagious one, I also laughed along.

Who even says ‘yummishly?’ Oh yes, Paul does.

“Where is Winifred?”

His smile was blinding as he looked around and tried to wear a serious expression. “Yes. Where is she?”