Chapter One

As I'm walking home from school I hear my phone buzz in my pocket, I take it out and put in my password. Email? That's strange. I think as I open the email.

Date: October 1st, 2018
Time: 3: 36 pm
Subject: Hope you're better!
From: GalaxyAndro1116@hmail.com

Hey, hey, hey! It's me, Andromeda! Ced gave me your email, it took lots of begging...🙄 Anyway, how's the hospital? Are you better? Cedric told me you're improving, he also told me about the Chemo... Man, I cried, stuff like that should never happen to anyone, it's so unfair. I can't wait until it all gets better, then we can finally go to a concert like you always wanted to.
XOXO, Andro.

As I finish reading the email I start wondering if I should email this person back telling them they got the wrong email. Eh, why the heck not?

Date: October 1st, 2018
Time: 3: 43 pm
Subject: I'm sorry, man, but I...
From: 8FlyingWhales8@hmail.com

I'm sorry, man, but I think you have the wrong email and I'm sorry about your friend, hope they get better soon. Check if you made a mistake on the email address.
You're welcome.
- Random Stranger

It takes a couple minutes until I hear my phone ping. I open the email and read.

Date: October 1st, 2018
Time: 3: 50 pm
Subject: "Man?" I'll have you know...
From: GalaxyAndro1116@hmail.com

"Man?" Last time I checked I was 100% female. And I never even said "thank you," you cocky bastard. This is why the world is such a terrible place with people like you! You, you gender assume-er! You know what, I won't check the email address.
- Andro

I laugh while reading the email. Who is this girl? Is all I can think.

I hope you liked the first chapter!
Don't forget to vote! 🗳