Gabriel took a steadying breath and looked at Aisha. Waiting for her to speak. Aisha threw a glare at Sebastian, before glancing at Gabriel hesitating a bit. 

"I can wait if you need to go. It's not really important," she said waving her hand and forcing an awkward smile. 

Gabriel raised an eyebrow.

"It's alright. I'm in no rush," he said gently waiting.

"Ya...we can all see that," muttered Sebastian under his breath.

"Do you have something to say?" asked Gabriel glancing at his brother with crossed arms. 

Sebastian dramatically threw his arms in the air. 

"I have already told you, she wants to ask you something, my goodness. Now come on Aisha, whats with the nerves? I'm sure Gabriel will be more than happy to fulfill your request. After all, you two have been such great buddies these past few days,"  said Sebastian walking across the gray carpeted floor and towards the door as he spoke, as if sensing danger. 

Both Gabriel and Aisha were now glaring at him. He only smirked waiting for Aisha to speak. 

"Just ignore him. It's the most effective way to shut him up. Now, what can I help you with?" asked Gabriel looking at Aisha sincerely.

Aisha sighed heavily as if dreading the very idea of asking. She fidgeted with her dark green hijab and white blouse for a few seconds. Gabriel watched with a smile enjoying her small discomfort. 

"Um...so Ramadan is coming to an end and my families masjid is hosting an Eid party, open to all, and Misky asked me to ask you... " she broke off, her eyes peeking at him. But he just nodded for her to continue. 

"if you and your family would like to come? I already asked Sebastian, but he said I had to make "these" kind of requests from you," said Aisha rolling her eyes and using air quotes. 

The gesture and mannerism were so natural that Gabriel found himself chuckling at her clear annoyance at his brother. He leaned back on his mahogany desk and smiled. 

"My family would be honored to come and join you all," said Gabriel. 

"Oh, ok... Sounds good In sha Allah....um... the event is this coming weekend, I'll send you the address," said Aisha with a bemused smile. 

"You sound surprised that I agreed," said Gabriel crossing his arms a corner of his mouth twitching with a smirk. 

"No..no, not surprised...um..I just wasn't expecting it...you know with your schedule being full and all," explained Aisha, looking anywhere but him.

"Sure..." drawled Gabriel with a grin, causing Aisha to look at him and grin as well. 

"Ok fine, yes, I'm surprised, you know this being a Muslim event and all," replied Aisha with a shrug and an emphasis on the word Muslim. 

"Oh, I see...but, you and I know that I have no issues with the religion...it's," said Gabriel breaking off and giving her a knowing look. 

"The women," they said in unison, laughter spilling from their lips. 

"Funny how about two weeks ago you both wanted to kill each other," said Sebastian reminding them he was still there, he had such an innocent look on his face, the other two abruptly stopped laughing.

"Did something happen that I don't know about?" he asked his eyes sparkling with interest.

"You know the gossip isn't for just me...mom, grandma and Lulu are also interested...so don't hold back," he winked taking a cautious step closer to them.