Chapter 21: Ali and Ala

Börja om från början

"So that day," Alana looked at her. "You were never with Eleanor. Alice, why didn't you tell me?"

"Because father said not too," Alice said. "In fear that you would treat me as if I wasn't capable of taking care of myself. But now you know everything, I am sorry."

"It's fine," Alana sighed. "But why Ashton? Why do you want Alice?"

"Revenge," Ashton said. "Clay killed our stepfather. And my stepbrother wants to destroy everything that Clay has. And he will start with you two. Bring them; the boss wants to meet them. After this, I am out."

"You won't get away with this," Alana struggled. "Our father will find you, and you will pay!"

'So that was the caused of me not beign able to contact you,' Ali said. 'I thought you died or something. I am glad to know you didn't. Ala has to die first.'

'No,' Alice said. 'I will kill myself to keep her alive.'

'You wouldn't,' Ali growled.

'Watch me,' Alice said and blocked her.

Alice will do all she can to protect Alana, even from Ali.

-

Alana got thrown into the back of the car with Alice. With Ashton beside her and another man on Alice's side.

"I should've had let Cat turned you into a frog," Alana said.

"She wouldn't be able too," Ashton said. "She sucks at doing magic. For being a white witch, I can understand why her people send her to that school so that they wouldn't have to deal with her. She got ditched."

Alana wanted to smack him, but her hands were tied. She struggles to get them free, but she couldn't.

'I want to rip him into pieces,' Ala said. 'But we will get our chance.'

'Be quiet,' someone said. 'You are annoying.'

'Ali,' Ala said. 'You shut up; this is your fault; you were to busy planning revenge on me that you didn't sense the danger.'

'And what were you doing?' Ali asked. 'Distracted by planning on how to get Logan.'

'Both of you shut up,' Alice and Alana said.

'She started it,' Ala said. 'It wasn't my fault; I didn't kill him.'

'Of course, you did,' Ali said. 'You and your soulmate planned it all. And I will never forgive you. I will end your life.'

'You never had,' Ala said. 'You have tried to kill me in our previous life, but you failed. Don't you remember the last time?'

'Your lying,' Ali said. 'I did kill you.'

'You killed your soulmate,' Ala said. 'On our last life, we shared our soulmate. And you ended up killing him because he was trying to protect me.'

'That is not true,' Ali said.

'It is true,' Ala said with such sadness. 'You went mad, and you killed yourself. That is why you can't remember. You only remember our other lives but not that one. That was your breaking point. Look, I didn't kill your soulmate on our first time being spirit wolfs. I know that he had eyes for you only, and I accepted that after he asked you to marry him. But then I found my soulmate, and he wanted me to be with him. But I didn't want too. I rejected him, and he killed your soulmate and then tried to kill you.'

Alana groaned. 'This isn't the time to talk about this.'

'I think it is,' Alice said. 'We have to resolve this now so that we can work together and get out of here, so continue.'