0.8

My p.o.v.

  Harry had tried his best to ignore Louis the rest of the day, not looking at him and answering questions with short responses.

It wasn't Louis's fault, really.

Harry's never talked to anyone much and Louis wouldn't be an exception. He just didn't feel like he needed another friend. He already had a nosey one who wanted to know and comment on his life. Having another would be unnecessary.

Talking leaded to trust, trust leaded to friendship.

Plus Louis made him uneasy. Not really in a creepy way just... He felt wierd around him.

And he didn't like that he could make him feel any type away. Not that it was a good feel or a bad feel. The best solution he could come up with is to ignore him, and go on with his life.

It wouldn't have been hard if Louis hadn't made that much of an impact on him or anything in his life, in the couple days he's known him. If it weren't for Louis constantly bothering him. Talking to him, asking him questions.

It was definitely hard to ignore someone literally breathing down your neck. It made him nervous to have his prying eyes on him 24/7. Judging him, watching him.

He left an uneasy feeling in the put of his stomach.

"Harry. If your mad because of what I said I'm sorry. I shouldn't have tried but you're so mysterious. Ya know some say mystery is sexy but in this case it's annoying" he rambled on about something harry didn't care much about.

Louis didn't know why he was so stuck on getting to know stuff about harry. He was interesting and it'll be fun to bother him for a little.

He smiled to himself as he poked harrys shoulders, jabbing as he talked.

"Louis. Leave me alone" he spoke quietly, not only because It was the middle of class, but because he had an extremely soft spoken voice.

" cmon.." He pressed pulling Harry's arm lightly.

Harry flinched away from the touch, closing his eyes and breathing heavily before turned to look at him, biting his lip softly. "What.."

" what's your favorite food?" He asked and Harry groaned. All this time and that's what he says.
"If... if I tell you.. will you leave me alone" he negotiated with squinted eyes.

Louis pretended to think before nodding eagerly with a grin. " yes."

It took a moment for Harry to speak, but Louis waited patiently knowing that for some reason Harry struggles to speak to people at times. Well. Most times.

" bananas" he uttered with a blush. He focused on the notes he was taking, half waiting for Louis to say something. Half pretending not to care.

" well, bananas are nice... I like tacos" Louis told him with a smile and harry nodded, but for some reason louis was having none of it. So he urged on with a curious expression. " do you like tacos?"

Harry glared at him because he made a promise to leave him alone, and he just broke that. 

" hmm feisty" he snickered and harry blushed looking back at his paper.

"Awe your blushing" louis gushed poking harrys red cheeks.

The boy flinched away from his touch frowning deeply.

Louis giddy behavior dampened.
"... m'sorry" he muttered watching the younger boys face carefully. He found it wierd how worked up he got over small touches like that.

Harry took a deep breath, and he felt like a complete idiot.

Times like this he wished he was normal, and wouldnt get so emotionally shaken up from a playful touch.

Louis obviously thought he was freak, if not before the definitely now. 
And harry thought that maybe that was for the best.

The flustered boy shook his head trying to keep his breaths steady. "I-its .. okay"

Louis gave him a worried glance. "Are you okay harry? I didnt mean to startle you or whatever."
Again he shook his head, tapping his foot on the classroom floor anxiously balling his hands into fists.

"I-im... o-okay.. Im f-fine" he muttered and louis sighed heavily, feeling extremely guilty.

Louis turned around in his seat to face the front of the class.

His eyes where squinted in thought when thinking about all the events that happened recently.

"Again??"

" Damn, the new boy looks traumatized, someone should have warned him styles was a freak"

" Oh for heavens sake... a panic attack? let me guess... harry styles?"

Based off of the few comments louis concluded that harry had severe anxiety.

He knew from.. well shows and movies, that anxiety wasnt a joke, and it could get very bad.

And he thought that thats probably what harry has.

Very bad anxiety.

Hes met people who got anxiety over tests or stuff like that, but never has he ever met someone who flinched at a touch and had panic attacks.

He felt his heart clench slightly when thinking about how harry got this way.

It was hard to consider this harry and the old harry the same person.

The old harry yet very annoying seemed alot better than this one.

He didnt realize hoe he took someones happyness for granted.

Thinking back to the harry that would laugh at anything, crack corny jokes, tease louis, and seemed to just glow with happiness, and glancing at this harry who frowned deeply glaring at his work with his botton lip tugged between his teeth, hands curled up into fists, his leg bouncing up and down frantically he realized he missed the old him alot.

Anxiety and or depression was huge and anyone with a brain would try and avoid people with it at any costs, but louis was an idiot and tended to make brainless desicions.

Sure it was scary but if anything it intruged him even more.

He being the idiot he was, wanted to figure out Harry Styles.

____
A/N: sooo chapter eight! OMGAA! Thanks for the views guys, your the best wtf🤗🤗 hoped you enjoyed this. Anywhooo

Vote. Share. Comment. Comment.

Ax