Chapter 31 - Reconciliation

Start from the beginning

"Shhh...I don't wanna talk. I don't wanna top...I just wanna be on top of you." Coolly he admitted.

Favoring his hands to communicate what his mouth failed to properly convey earlier, his fingertips sought refuge in her curves.

His slightly puckered lips blessed her forehead as he sang his special song augmented a bit to reflect their recent challenges.

"Sweet baby, hold your tears back now...Better days gonna come our way soon..Oh yeah, sweet baby, someway, somehow..."

The deep baritone now assured, "I'll make sure of it Noelle."

Sudden soft as putty in his hands, he broke her like a beautiful mare. His lips dragged along her soft skin while he whispered the sweetest things.

"I won't let you walk away."

One of her floral smelling curls got caught on the scruff of his beard.

"It doesn't matter that we fell apart for a brief moment. Let me put our pieces back together."

Willingly she unbuttoned her pajama top, not one objection from her as he helped her to take it off.

"You're the rest of my life Noelle."

Lying sideways, lost in the darkness they felt everything they wanted to see, uneven breaths, fingertips openly exploring and words meant for only the other.

"Gosh I love your lips."

Noelle wasted no time drawing him close to her, sliding her index and middle fingers lightly down the plumpness of his lips eventually nipping a little harder than she typically did on his lower.

He liked it.

As his breath was drawn, he took in everything about her, the darkness hid nothing. She was an experience from the first inhale with hair that smelled sweet and floraly, subtly reminding him of the well-loved flower shop in her neighborhood.

Ultimately, Noelle was the smell he associated with...love.

A loving hand inched her panties downward while she struggled finding words to express her thoughts that were scrambling as much as her hands struggled to find a home on his body. Biceps...chest...waist until she settled on the ballooned bulge he pressed continuously on her thigh.

To calm her flusteredness, he grasped her wrists and pinned them on each side of her. With an arch of her back she closed her eyes as his whispered along her thawing skin.

"Everything we need to be amazing together is right here."

Resolute that all he ever wanted was the two of them...Noelle first and their baby was simply frosting on the cake as he always intended to talk about having a family.

"Let's start fresh, talk about everything we want in life and what we want together."

"There are things I need to tell you..." She confessed.

"Like what...baby?" He teased her a bit knowing full well of the surprise she housed deep within her belly. Kissing her forehead reminding her of his devotion. "Now you know you can tell me anything." Not wanting to pressure her, he would let it ride. It was enough that he knew about the baby.

On his belly he slid at her slight admission of her need to talk, tugging her panties the rest of the way down to have full access while her fingers raked through his hair.

"How much do you love my lips?" His soft pillows trailed up her smooth thighs as she squirmed knowing full well where he mapped his travels to end.