Chapter Four : WaterFell

"I still believe in you." And with her final words, Melissa turned to dust. Filled with Determination, I made my way to the next area of the underground.I was greeted by a blue sponge like material under my feet, with the same color rock for walls of the caverns. I made it to a larger part of the land and saw someone who looked my age. He had white hair, a striped poncho that was two shades of green and covered up past his hands,black pants and shoes. He was staring off the cliff of a waterfall, he finally noticed me as I walked past him. "Hey! Are you going out to see HER too? Katelyn is soo cool and strong, she beats up villains and  NEVER loses! Well, I would go but my dad said that someone hurt a lot of people and they could be in WaterFall so I can only stay here. But maybe, I'll see you later?" He smiled then turns back at the cliff. So the Katelyn person is some sort of Local Hero, she may be a challenge for once. I continue walking and find myself in a flip of tall grass, but I get this feeling that I'm not alone. I look up and see blue,gray and black armor. I hear a female voice, "Where is Melissa?She was supposed to come here nearly twenty minutes ago." That must be Katelyn. She continues, "Unless... That human she said she found-!" I start to walk away from her conversation to herself. She must a heard the grass because she walks toward the end of the cliff, weapons drawn, glaring into the grass searching for me. I make no sound and stand completely still. Her weapons disappeared and she backs from the cliff. I walk out and a feeling of dread hangs over me, but I stay determined. The next few rooms of WaterFall were puzzles that included me placing Lilly pads in the water to create a bridge  for me to stand on.
I have to admit, waterfall was very beautiful, with the calming colors and the flowers that grew in the area, the temperature was cool , and most of the residents of the area were like fish people.I was making progress of the land, 'nearly done' I kept saying to myself as if I could magically teleport to the end of waterfall. After a while,I made it to a bridge, the area was nearly pitch black around the pathway,which gave off an ominous vibe. I continue walking until suddenly I stop getting the feeling,once again I am not alone. Out of nowhere a purple,and light blue spear came up from the ground, them more and I was surrounded! The spears all shot up at the same time the disappeared, I ran as spears kept appearing and disappearing. Finally, I lost Katelyn after getting hit a few times, she must have lost interest.I start walking then see it's a dead end.I turn back around and see Katelyn. She had light blue hair that covered her left eye, dark blue,black and silver knight armor and in her hands she had wolverine like claws the were attached by yellow and orange metals. She smiled evilly and waved as spears shot though the bridge in front of me. I fell then darkness took me.
"Oh... You've fallen down, haven't you?
What's you name?
'Zane..'
That's a nice name.
My
N a m E
I s......"
I wake up in a patch of Golden Flowers. This is familiar. But I'm surrounded by trash, disgusting. I make my way across the dirty waters and pieces of trash. I come to a training dummy that changes its ways from being mad to glad, I kill it in one hit. Then somehow end up in a small village of cats called 'Kawaii Vill' I enter a shop and there is a girl with cat ears who was terrified to see me. "Oh my.. Irene! Please don't hurt me! Kawaii~Chan just wants to live. She can sell you b-best items if... If you let her live!" I as what the great item is. "It uhh Kawaii Armor it can..." She paused and starts shaking. "Hmm! Uhh Kawaii~Chan d-don't know what it does s-so-sorry!" I leave she's annoying anyway. I make it to another bridge and stop. I hear foot steps. "Uh hey!" Travis yells to me as he runs closer. "Um hey. So I just spoke to Katelyn and she...um she told me that-that you...hurt a lot of people."His voice was low but then got more joy in it. "But dude,that- That's not true? Right... Y-you wouldn't...." I turn around to face him with a wide and evil smile weapon drawn. "Y-you did.. Oh man.. I uh what would Katelyn do?"his expression changes. "If You wanna hurt anyone else...your...your gonna hafts get though ME first."