Once Upon A Time

Long about the dominated species of HUMANS ruled over Earth. All had there similarities and differences from one another, but one difference struck a small group of humans that made them different from the rest, the power of the SOUL. It was for that group of humans souls were weaker than the rest. In that time humans had something called DETERMINATION, it fueled the SOUL and allows the humans soul to persist after death. Now that small group of humans that were different did not have much Determination. With that being said, the lack of this power gave them strange appearances and powers. The humans who had Determination though those without we're odd, strange creatures and referee to them as "MONSTERS".

As the "Monster" kind grew in time, the humans grew nervous, and angry with them. So they declared war on the "Monsters". The humans filled with DETERMINATION won the long war and took seven of there strongest magicians to seal the "Monsters" underneath Mt. Ebbot. The seal keeping the monsters underground took the magicians all of their strength and souls thus killing the Magicians, but they left that world with a way for the trapped "Monsters" a way out. "Seven, with the power of seven human souls the seal shall be destroyed."

The "Monsters " lived underground for thousands of years up till this day and six humans have fallen none have survived. Now the seventh has fallen, will they survive....