"Do you have a half-fitted summer dress thingy? Preferably black?"

"I do...but what about-"

"No heals, do you have black or white sneakers that would go with that dress?"

"Uh yeah..."

"Okay now let me see the dress also do you have a jeans jacket?"

"Yup," She says as she lies the clothes on the bed and set the shoes by the door. I get up and inspect everything. I nod my head then tell her to wear the white ones and turn around letting her change.

"How are you so good at this?"

"I Uh... had um... a hunch?"

"Okay turn around. How do I look?"

"Beautiful," I say as she gives a little twirl giggling.

She looks like his type but her personality is something he won't see coming which makes her capable of so much more.

She looks at her watch then back at me. "Okay, it's almost 7 I'll start heading down now. If you are going to stay don't look through my things and don't mess up my bed."

I nod as she throws me her keys and I look at them then at her confused. "You guy won't be coming back here?"

"I'll be coming back he won't. I don't sleep with guys on the first date...maybe second-" She shrugs

"-Who knows, plus I can leave after if I wanted to and I won't have to worry about kicking out someone who overstays his welcome... I also don't want to lose my keys seeing as I'm not taking a bag with me." She says and winks at me.

"Makes sense," I say as I sit on her bed making myself comfortable.

"Um before you leave...can I use your computer? For Netflix purposes."

"Fine but if I get any viruses you are buying me a new one," she says walking out closing the door behind her.

•••

*Third person*

You walked out to see a man with his back facing you. You clear your throat hoping to get his attention, he turns around, walking your way and your jaw almost hangs open.

 You clear your throat hoping to get his attention, he turns around, walking your way and your jaw almost hangs open

Holy fuck he looks amazing! Did I dress too casually?

Now the thing is you have a severe problem with talking your mind at the most inconvenient times and just as he reaches you, you say...

"Wow, I am clearly not dressed properly." Looking him up and down resting on his face as you see him smirk.

"No, you look beautiful." He bites his lip trying his hardest to hide his amused smile.