♥18♥ Yuuki is learning

ابدأ من البداية

"Ehh..." She started to whinge. 

'I heard that the carrot and stick method work pretty well.' "If you do well and get 100%, I'll pay for whatever you want at Pancake House-" 

"We're gonna study until we drop!" 

"That's fast!" 

"Pancake is life! Let's do this!" The fiery spirit was up! 

"Then let's start with Biology!" Yaoyorozu was as fired up too?!

...

Iida was a man of his words and he really did take her to pancake house. He ordered himself a coffee while she ate pancakes with honey on top. 

"Pancake~! Too bad Momo can't come." Her ears drooped when she said that, but the moment she put a pancake into her mouth, it's perked up again in happiness.

"She did say her Mother have a formal party and they both need to show up." He was looking at his phone. He had recorded Yuuki's progress through each grade she had finished. Even though the work was getting harder and harder for her, she still came out with anything higher than a 75%. 'Yuuki-kun is already studying things that are at the end of middle school. All Yaoyorozu and I have to do now is help her get started on highschool stuff-' 

"Iida, try a pancake!" She had cut him a piece and dipped it in honey. She forked it and tried to deliver to his mouth. "Here!" 

"No thank you, I am fine with coffee-" 

But Yuuki shoved the piece of pancake into his mouth. 

"How does it taste~?" 

'I can't tell her that the coffee is so strong that I can't really taste the honey...' Lying was bad, but he didn't mind telling her little white lies. "It's good." 

"Hee~!" 

"You are actually good at studying, why do you keep running out of the classroom to get here?" He felt bad for Aizawa, who had been constantly kept on his toes just to erase her quirk and recapture her again and again. 

"Just because I am good at it, it doesn't mean I like to do it." She looked at the coffee that Iida was drinking. What was that? It's dark and brown. "Is that...? Melted poop?!" 

"It's coffee!" 

Yuuki curiously looked at it. 

He smiled a little and he pushed the saucer to her, "That's for letting me try the pancake. Would you like to try it?" 

Yuuki nodded and she picked up the cup. She sniffed the coffee to take in the smell of fresh coffee beans. "Smells good!" But it was a completely different story when she taste it. 

"Yuuki-kun?" 

She looked at him after gulping down the bitter drink. She was looking at him with the kind of look that's equivalent to someone eating a kitkat wrong. So what did she do? She began to drop in a lot of sugar cubes! 

"Yuuki-kun?!" 

"It's too bitter!" 

"That's the whole point! Coffee is not supposed to be too sweet! Stop that, it will be too sweet to consume!" Suddenly, from a small TV screen, he could hear the news talking about the Hero Killer, Stain. Stain's whereabouts were unknown but the last seen location was in Hosu. 

The happy atmosphere was gone, replaced with a glare at the TV's way. 

"Iida?" 

"I can understand something if I can study it, but I can try and study all I can about villains and still be unable to understand the mindset of one." Iida suddenly said to her. "Honestly, I really don't."