Old School

Third Person POV

It was ten in the morning when the three youngest got off the can to visit their old middle school.

"Damn the memories tho" Lin's whispered.

¨I know right!" Rosey smiled.

The three(Nana, Bell, and Lina) of the were the closest group of friends, everyone in their grade agreed that no one can separate them.

It has been two years and a half since they had been in South Korea. So they have missed almost all of eighth grade in America.

While for the two oldest, they would have been seniors in math, and science wise while they would just sophomores. 

South Korea had harder subjects than America so if they had to take a test for entering a grade. The three would be in tenth grade already.

Their manager was also with them because he simply didn't trust the younger ones. Well... he didn't trust any of them.

Bell noticed people from their grade and made small comments to Nana, and Lina.

"Damn Kris got hot" Bell whispered.

"Dude just speak in Hmong or Korean" Nana point out.

"Linda?" A voice called Lina.

"Oh my God, Athena!" Lina yelled and ran to hug her friend.

"Damn gurl you lost weight!" Athena exclaim.

"I guess" Lina awkwardly answered.

"Isabell!" Another friend of theirs screamed at them.

"Hi Mya!" Bell greeted Mya.

"Dang I got no friends..." Nana whispered.

"Don't worry Nana" Lina patted Nana's back.

"Kay, I got to go. See you guys!" Athena yelled to the three.

"Dude, isn't it like second hour or something?" Nana asked the other two.

"Probably" Bell shrugged her shoulders. 

The three converse while Sheila, and Rosey just stood there with Hyun-Bin since they didn't know anyone from their grade.

A very tall man came up to them and introduced himself.

"Hello girls, I'm principal Kronobush and thank you for coming give a performance, and talk for the school today!" Mr. Kronobush smiled brightly as he stuck his hand out.

"No problem Mr. Kronobush. It is our pleasure" Lina smiled, and shook his hand.

"Okay so we planned that after fourth hour, which is a hour and forty-five more minutes starting now is when the kids will come down to the gymnasium.  You girls can get ready in the girl's locker room, the locker room will be locked as since there is going to be no classes for gym for the time being, alright?" Mr. Kronobush told the girls as he lead them to the girl's locker room.

"Thank you so much about everything Mr.Kronobush!" Bell thanked him.

"No problem, here you guys go. If there are any guys in your team. It's alright, now get ready for the performance. I'm expecting good stuff." The principal went away.

"Okay, let's go, now, now, now!" Han-Byung rushed them. 

The team was rushed through everything.

Lina was wearing a sleeveless halter top crop-top, loose purple that were in two pieces. The first piece was a bit higher than mid-thigh, then the other half was held together by accessory rings and it was just like another pants. Lina was also given fishnets to wear under her pants to give a more bad girl look

Her hair was in double dutch braids, as ring accessories was put on every other strand of the braids.

Bell was wearing a purple crop long sleeve with a crop purple spaghetti strap top with a zipper in the middle was over the long sleeve. For her pants, she wore ripped black jeans with a shoestring as a belt.

Her ombre hair was put into soft waves to compliment her small face. Then in a small strand, there was hair accessories in her hair.

Nana wore loose purple camo pants, and a normal white t-shirt that was wrapped into a knot to have a cropped look to it. The design on the shirt was a small rectangle that had a tropical pattern with white letterings saying NO. But under the t-shirt was a black shear long sleeve one piece.  

Her hair was down but she had a small fishtail braid with emballancements on it. 

Sheila wore a light lavender plaid  high waist shorts, with a fitted cropped top with two thick spaghetti straps. She wore black fishnets underneath just to give it a effect. The lavender complimented her skin tone, and brighten up her complexion. 

Her hair was just put into a high pony tail since she had hair that was often hard to work with.

Rosey had on a black fitted crop top with low rised black jeans with purple fishnets under. Then she had on a purple bomber jacket that was not too dark or too light. Her hair was let down since she had natural waves.

As they were finishing up, they heard people(Kids) talking loudly to go to the gym. 

A teacher(female) came into the locker room.

¨Alright we're ready to go in ten minutes.¨