WTF

Third Person P.O.V

5QUEENZ were in their practice room(s) where they had a dance studio with a recording studio next to it.

The youngest Lina was giving idea to Rosey who was making a dance for their debut song.

Bell, Nana, and Sheila was in the studio with BTS Suga, and Jungkook with vocal practice.

A drill suddenly was heard.

All of their heads turned to the door.

It was Bang Shi-Hyuk, Big Hit CEO!

Productions crews and a director came into the room.

"What the hell...." Sheila whispered,

"Now... Starting today you five girls will be shooting a tv program. It'll will raise your popularity before you even debut. You girls will have your own VJ's, and will be followed around from dawn to night time. But don't worry you will have your privacy as needed. I hope you all act appropriate starting now". Bang PD-nim told the five girls.

Rosey small eyes widen at the sudden information.

While the rest were saying.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck'  in their mind.

Five female VJs each went to each member of 5QUEENZ and taught them how to attach a mic on themself.

When the five girls got on their mics Bang PD-nim made another announcement that shock them even more.

"This is a survival show, you will receive missions from me or other staffs"

Then he left.

Every one besides the production crew were dumbfound.

"Okay we are going to shoot.

Hana, duel, set"

"Let's introduce ourself first" Rosey suggest as Nana, Bell, and Sheila made their way toward Rosey and Lina.

"Duel, set, Who rules, queens, annyeonghaseyo 5QUEENZ iminda" 5QUEENZ powerfully introduce themself.

"We're going, bye" Jungkook waved to their hoobaes.

"Bye~" 5QUEENZ waved back speaking in English.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the leader and rapper Rosey iminda" Rosey bowed down 45 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the vocalist Sheila iminda"  Sheila bowed down 15 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the main vocalist and aujjima of the group Nana iminda" Nana bowed down 90 degrees.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the happy virus Bell iminda" Bell waved brightly.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm the evil maknae, and omma of 5QUEENZ Lina iminda" Lina bowed down 100 degrees.

The male producers had a fatherly smile on their faces as they watch the five girls introductions.

"So as you know, this is a reality show you will be filming for quite a while. So I hope you five youngsters will get used to this". The director smiled fatherly at the five girls.

"I'll give you the first mission!"

All of the members were shocked!

They are getting a mission already!

"The first mission is to grab the public attention. Which means you will have to prepare a performance by the next week. You may perform your original songs that you compose but not your debut song. This isn't a debut stage!" The director face turned serious.

Lina face turned sick!

All of the songs she wrote was for their debut album and other albums they need when they debut.

Which mean she has to compose a new song or just take one out of a album!

"You may start"

Lina ran to go get her notebook where all of her songs were, and began to flip through the pages.

She sigh in relief as she stopped on a page.

"Yes I have a extra song" She whispers in relief.

"What is it called?" Sheila walked over to Lina.

"Do It Like A Dude" Lina closed her notebook. (A/N: I fucking cringed really hard right now. What was my 11 year old ass thinking).

The rest of the girls sigh, knowing that the choreography is going to be powerful like a boy group dance.

"You should make up the dance routine Lina, I'm already scared how my dance is going to be" Rosey rubbed her forehead.

"I already made one" Lina threw her notebook to her bag.

Rosey sighed in relief, because when one of the members already made a dance routine before expected. It saves time and energy.

"Should we start recording?" Lina smirked playfully.

The rest of the girl groan quietly, cussing in their mind at Lina!

A/N: Hey it's me, so I'm just telling you readers that I got this idea from watch Seventeen Project. So my chapters might relate to it! It might be different, it might be the same.

Please vote, comment or follow me.

Bye~