Home

Third Person POV

Han-Byung slowly chewed the papaya salad, and then swallowed.

"It's so strong!" He exclaimed as he coughed.

Lina handed him her chocolate boba tea that she bought, and he gladly drank almost everything. Lina ignored the fact the he almost drank everything and just took it from him to throw it away.

The six of them ate their food, and when they were done. They were planning to go to Winona, their hometown.

On the ride all of the girls were sleeping besides Han-Byung who was oolging at everything, and the driver. Han-Byung took many pictures of everything, the driver chuckled at Han-Byung. The driver spoke a little korean since his wife was korean, so he and Han-Byung had a small conversation.

When they all arrived to Winona, they all meet up with with TV productions for a mini series to get their mics on. They were all gonna visit their family, and stay with them for the whole time that they are gonna be in Winona.

First up was Lina since her family was the closest. Lina got really excited because she haven't seen her family in almost three years. When they arrived at her parents store, she got out of the car and so did her VJ at the moment. Lina took out her suitcase, and backpack out of the trunk and Han-Byung followed her incase her parents let him stay.

She went into the store, and look at the front.

"MOMMY!!!!!!" She yelled.

"Oi yo!" Her mom exclaimed loudly when she recognized the voice that called her.

Lina had tears in her eyes since she was a total crybaby. Lina was hugging her mom, and crying because of the reunion.

"Where's dad?" Lina asked her mom.

"Shopping to build a house for chickens" Lina's mom reply in Hmong.

"We got chickens now!" Lina eyes widen in excitement.

Her siblings also came out to greet Lina besides her oldest brother since he went shopping with Lina's dad.

"Mom is it okay if my manager stay with us until we go back?" Lina asked her mom.

Lina's mom looked at a Han-Byung, and tilted her head.

"Nyob zoo os Lina nam, kuv lub npe yog Han-Byung os.(Hi Lina's mom, my name is Han-Byung." Han-Byung tried his best to introduced himself in Hmong as best as he can.

Lina mom agreed to let Han-Byung stay with them, and Han-Byung went back to the car to get his suitcase.

The VJ also left Lina and went back into the car to go to Bell's house.

Bell ran out to her house front door, and rang the doorbell. A little boy opened the door and screamed.

"BELLLLLLLLLLLLLL"

"No what do you call me?" Bell look down on him.

"Noona???" He replied unsure.

"Now come here you troublemaker" Bell opened her arms.

"BELL!" Her little sister came to knocked Bell and her brother down.

"Guy get off Bell" her mom took the two off of Bell.

"Welcome home princess." Bell's mom smiled at Bell.

"Hey Bell, welcome back to the hellhole!" Her dad hollered.

Bell's sister took her suitcase, and strolled it to the car.

"Yo! You got any presents!" She yelled, and asked.

The VJ went back to the car, next place was Sheila, and Nary. They both lived close to eachother so the decide to drop them off at the same time but Nary went to her house first.

She knocked on the door.

"Coming" She heard her mom's footstep coming closer to the door.

The door open to see Nana's mom in a maxi long dress.

"Mommy!" Nana smiled.

"Oi Nali(Nana's Hmong name) come home" Her mom grab Nana's hand, and took her inside along with with her suitcase.

The door was slammed shut, and that was the end of the of Nana's reunion for the video.

Sheila's turn was next, she rang on the doorbell. The door was opened.

"Why are you here?"Sheila's older sister lamely answered.

"Wow nice way to say hello" Sheila rolled her eyes.

"Oh Sheila you're back home? Come in, come in!" Sheila's mom took Sheila's suitcase, and backpack in her hand.

Sheila went into her house, and closed the door.

Rosey was the last one in the car.

Her dad saw that there was a car park in his driveway, so he went out of the house to see. But only that his daughter got out of the car.

"Oh Doua you finally came home! Come in the house" Rosey's dad took her suitcase, and ushered her into the house.

The production crew went to the sleep at a nearby hotel that was close to Rosey's house.

Tomorrow was going to be a busy day for the girls and crew.

A/N: tbh I'm not that sorry about not posting. I'm lazy, and didn't want to update so I didn't update. But I still gotta apologize for making all of y'all wait due to my laziness. So I am sorry. I am also gonna go through a major editing to this story. I read this story yesterday, and I cringe so bad because of my grammar. So I hope you enjoy my story, please vote, and comment if you want. And I'l see you it in next chapter whenever I decide that I want to update!