chapter 6- we're just friends!

A/N- hey another chapter! Like I said at the end of the last chapter, bakugou will like come out soon and when he comes out to his parents, you just- just don't miss it, I have something up my sleeve 😏😏😏😏🤣🤣🤣 you'll see so anyways stay tuned! Enjoy!

Third person POV
Kirishima was going to invite bakugou to his friend table now. He got up and walked over to a lonely bakugou at his own table. He sat next to bakugou, facing him. Bakugou looked up from his phone, with his usual emotionless face. "What shitty hair." He said, still staring at the beautiful red head in front of him. "Hey bakugou~ why are you sitting all alone?" Kiri said flirtatiously. Bakugou just started blankly, shocked. His eyes shifted around. "Because I don't have friends, hair for brains." He replied, back to his usual emotionless tone. "Well do you wanna come eat with us? They said they don't mind and another friend joining them." Kiri asked, winking after he said friends. Bakugou hesitated, then rolled his eyes and nodded. He grabbed his lunch, which wasn't much, and walked with kirishima to the table they sat at.

Kirishima POV
Ugh. I hate hiding out relationship. I wanna hold his soft hands so badly, I wanna play with his hair, kiss his cheek, and say 'I love you' in public without anyone saying anything or staring. I wanna have a boyfriend. Like really have one. I thought this only as we walked back to our table with bakugou next to me.

Kaminari POV
(As soon as kirishima left)
Kirishima just skipped off to go get bakugou and bring him to our table. They have been wired around each other lately.. I'm no genius, like AT ALL,  but it kinda seems like... Kirishima... Likes.... Bakugou.. Wait... Bakugou...... B..? *out loud gasp* ash I do looked at me. "What happened kami?" She asked sincerely. "Oh shit. I don't think you'll believe me, but listen anyways. You know how kirishima came out to everyone 2 weeks ago?" I started. Everyone nodded. "Well, I think he already likes someone! Bakugou!" I said smiling like I just figured out the cure for cancer or something. Everyone's jaws dropped. "How do you know? What if he doesnt" Sero said after a moment if silence. "Ok. I went up to kirishima earlier and he was doodling in a notebook. There was a big heart with the letter 'b' in it. Then this whole lunch thing. And not to mention they have been all buddy buddy for like two weeks! When he came out! Maybe he realized he was gay bc of bakugou! It all makes sense now!" I explained excitedly to my friends, who were now freaking out in excitement. "Omg your right!!! YOU ACTUALLY MAKE SENSE LIKE YOU SAID SOMETHING THAT WASN'T STUPID AS HELL! I'M PROUD OF KIRISHIMA AND YOU! WOW CONGRATS!" Ashido whisper-yelled to all of us. "Yeah yeah shut up.. " I said back, crossing my arms. Everyone laughed at me. "Well should we ask?" Asked sero. Ashido jumped up "OOH I'LL DO IT HE WILL EXPECT IT FROM ME! YESSS!" Before I had any time to argue, kirishima was already coming back with bakugou to his right. "Shut up there back! Here meme!" I said putting a benefit on my phone, throwing it out on the table and we all pretended to laugh at it.

Third person POV
Kirishima sat back in his usual spot on the corner. Bakugou sat across from him, not saying a word as he picked up his chopsticks and poked his food. "Hey bakugou!" Kaminari greeted bakugou, who just looked up and responded with his typical "hmm" Sound, then looked down again. Kiri's friends exchanged looks, all ending up looking at ashido. She rolled her eyes, realizing that bakugou was sitting right next to her and she had already insisted on being the one to bring up kirishima and bakugou's sudden interest in each other. "Hey so um you guys... Yeah." Is all she managed to begin with. Bakugou looked at her, then looked back at her phone. Kirishima looked up confused, realizing she meant him and bakugou. "Yeah?" He said. She looked at him. "So you guys have been buddy-buddy lately haven't you?" She said, smiling. Bakugou didn't even bother moving. "Um what to mean? Yeah he is my friend, if that's what you mean." Kirishima said a little nervously. Kaminari wanted to butt in. "Oh, 'friends' you say?" He said, giving kiri an Evilish smirk. "Are sure you don't... Oh I don't know.... Like bakugou?" He said raising an eyebrow to kirishima. Bakugou stopped eating and looked at kaminari, moving only his eyes,who was still smiling like an idiot. Bakugou glared  at him. Oh fuck kirishima thought. "The FUCK?!" bakugou said, trying not to blush. "No no no! It's not like that- I mean- uh no wait- um.." Kirishima Studdered. He makes it so fucking obvious, thought bakugou. "Look, " Kirishima said, taking a deep breath. "Me and bakugou, we're just friends. " Bakugou nodded, although the words hurt him so fucking much. It felt like his heart was being stabbed and squeezed, then thrown in a garbage disposal, and kirishima flipping the switch.
"Okay... But what about your notebook? Who's 'B' huh?" Said kaminari, not Believing them. At all. "Would you just leave it alone you fuck nugget?" Bakugou hissed back, pissed. "You know what, come on. now." Bakugou said, grabbing kirishima's arm, pulling him towards the, thankfully, vacant bathroom. They were inside. "Hey bakugou why did you pu- mph!" Kirishima started, but was cut off by bakugou putting his soft lips on kirishima's. The kiss was short, but passionate. They pulled away, panting a little. "Got it out if your system?" Kirishima asked, smirking. Bakugou gave him a slight nod. "I havent." Kirishima said seductively and slammed their lips together, bakugou pushing him on the bathroom wall. Only stopping to take a breath and continueAfter like a whole minute of making out, they broke the kiss again. Again, panting. Their faces were still close, noses almost touching. "Hey bakugou?" Kirishima asked. "Hm?" Bakugou replied, gently putting his hands on kirishima's waist. "When should we come out? I can't stand not loving you in public~" He said sweetly. Bakugou blushed. "Soon, kiri, soon~" Bakugou replied, pulling him into one last gentle kiss. "Ok.well we should get back now,bakugou." Kirishima said pulling away from bakugou "hey shitty hair." He barked to kirishima. He turned around, signaling he was listening. "Call me Katsuki!" He said. "Only if you call me Eijiro!" Kirishima replied. They smiled and walked out of the bathroom.

____________________________________________________________________
A/N- hey! So um not much to say but um plz vote and comment! ❤❤❤
Word count: 1140