chapter 2- twinkle toes

(A/N- ik it's soon I literally made one like and hour ago, but I wanna get as many done bc I don't have time a lot except for today lol)

Bakugou pov
Fuck fuck fuck. He mentioned it. I prayed since the second i saw him that he wouldn't mention it. But he did. I have a fucking bad ass reputation and they're about to fuck it all up. Damn it. 5th grade. I earned the name twinkle toes...

Flashback! ~
Third person POV
"Bye mom!" Young bakugou called out to his mom as he rushed to put on his shoes. He slid them on. "Bye hunny bunny!" His mother replied as she handed him his back pack. "Your going to be late so hurry, love you!" She said. "Ok love you!" He said running out the door. His bus stop wasn't far at all. Just down the block. He arrived and got on the bus just in time. As he walked on the dark-ish bus, he noticed lights.. Like pink and blue lights. He looked at his friends on his bus to see where it was coming from, only to see them dying laughing. "Um hey guys!" Bakugou waved with a smile. Terigaki paused his laughing to breath. "Omg bakugou! Where did u get those, th-they're- BWAAHHAHHAHAH" He couldn't even finish his sentence. He kept laughing. "Huh?" The confused bakugou said as he looked down. Then he realized. He had accidentally put on his sister's shoes, the twinkle toes. He looked up embarrassed and about to cry, when Midoriya, who had seen the whole ordeal, pulled him into his seat with him. They both sat. "Kacchan, why are you wearing twinkle toes? I'm Not being mean or anything, but why?" Deku asked. "They are my sister's, I must have put them on instead, I was in a rush.. " Bakugou said, then began crying. As the tears poured out, deku pulled him into a hug. "It's ok, they uh look nice on you anyways..?" He said, not knowing what to say to his sobbing friend. And all day, everyone made fun of bakugou, all through class, lunch, and recess was the worst. Terigaki and Hashitou even beat him and called him a faggot. As they walked away, bakugou threw the twinkle toes at the boys. They shoved the shoes in their backpack and walked away laughing. Deku came to comfort him, but bakugou yelled at him and told him to leave him alone. He walked home barefoot. And Ever since that day, bakugou started being mean to deku and everyone else. That's when the bakugou we know today was born.
Flashback over~

A/N listen to this, it fits what bakugou is feeling 😭 also I love this song. it's me. Back to story!
Kirishima POV
I wonder what these new kids meant when they called bakugou twinkle toes.. I peeked at him. His head was down, trying to take notes. He looked so deep in his thoughts, he didn't even notice me staring. I looked back at the board. Aizawa was only explaining a quick 10 minute lesson, and it would be over in able 5 minutes now. I looked back at bakugou, he looked so sad. I've never seen him like this, no one has. I wanted to shake him out of his thoughts, to save him from whatever pain he was feeling. Then I seen it. A tear formed in his eyes, then one rolled down his smooth pale skin. He put his face down, snapping out of his thoughts and probably realizing he was crying. He rubbed his head on his arm, which remained on the desk. He picked his head up again, I little puffy eyed, but normal looking I guess. He looked to his left to see if anyone saw, and he was about to turn to the right to see, which I did, so I quickly turned to face the bored and pretended to write something down. I realized he actually wrote "I am pretending to write something down" On his paper..

A/N I instantly thought of this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 back to story🙂

Bakugou POV
Fuck am I crying? I don't cry! I quickly ruled my stupid eyes and looked to make sure no one saw that. Thank fuck no one did. Except red next to me was sweating.. I wonder why.. Oh well, it's not like I give to fuck's ab hair for brains anyway... WHAT I DON'T! Any ways, Aizawa just finished up his stupid lecture and was zipping up his Cattepiller sack to take a nap and announced freetime. I stayed where I was, when I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Hey princess! How ya been? It's been forever!" Terigaki said sarcastically, again.

Third person POV
Bakugou shot up on his chair and wiggled his hand off his shoulder. "Fuck off, asshole.. " Is all he could say. Kirishima took notice if the situation and listened and watched. "Oh geez I'm sorry. Hey btw, did u end up buying new shoes?" Hashitou grinned. Midoriya came and tried to make them stop. That's when all hell broke loose. "Don't touch me, freckle face!" Terigaki yelled, pushing deku so hard he fell on the floor. Bakugou shot up out of his desk and grabbed the terigaki by his collar. "NO ONE DOES THAT TO DEKU BESIDES ME, GOT THAT?" He screamed in his face. Todoroki grabbed them both, furious. "NEITHER OF YOU WILL DO THAT TO IZUKU! GOT THAT!?" He dropped them and helped deku up. "T-thanks, todoroki-kun!" Deku said blushing. Bakugou and Terigaki death stared at each other "stay out of it, icy-hot." Bakugou mumbled to todoroki, who just walked away. Terigaki, who was bored, pushed bakugou onto his desk. He grabbed his collar. "Your not worth my time twinkle toes, but don't forget, you'll never live this down..." He said, letting go. Kirishima, who felt bad, walked up to bakugou who now sat on his desk, and looked up at his sad face. "Are you ok, bakugou?" Kiri asked. Bakugou's eyes darted to him, and tears pricked his eyes, threatening to fall. Just then, he ran out of the class room to his locker. No teachers we're in the hallway, which was good, so he leaned his back up against them. Kirishima ran after him.

____________________________________________________________________

A/N- THE PLOT THICKENS! and a long one, ik, but I'm in the zone!🤣 I'm getting used to writing already so I think I'm going to shoot for another one today! To make up for not being able to write tomorrow, I'm going to a friends house so hang in there lol. I hate it when writers do post a lot bc I gotta wait to see what happens next and it kills me! So ima try to make y'all happy🙂 don't forget to vote!!! ❤ -Payton