meeting the parents

Rich was impressed. Kaya had managed to sustain decent small talk with his parents through starters and mains. Now she just needed to get through dessert. She'd appeared to have found the entire situation exciting but he'd just found it boring and bland. His parents were, after all, putting up as much of a front as Kaya was.

"Even though we day see our Little Ricket much, it's still pretty important for us tuh' meet his lass. Especially the one that forced 'im to call his old man. Nobody can ever force Ricket to do summat' he day wanna' do."

Kaya sat up a little straighter, though it had nothing to do with the fact that Jim had pointed something out that was...actually pretty accurate. She'd actually felt a hand place itself on her knee underneath the table. It was soft and warm against her bare skin (her trousers had slits along the side that didn't cover her legs whenever she sat) and was a very familiar touch. She didn't even have to glance next to her to know it was Dick.

But she glanced anyway and saw that he was still working on a rather monumental slice of chocolate fudge cake. Son of a bitch was this dude actually trying to multitask. He had no hope of doing that.

Then she felt him push his thumb over her skin and she knew that he was definitely trying to make this some kind of twisted challenge.

Was he crazy? (Probably.) Doing this in front of his parents? (Definitely.) Kaya wasn't above doing freaky shit in public, but in front of his parents ? Wasn't that a little bit, dare she say, disrespectful?

"I'm glad you appreciate that," she said to Jim, trying to keep her voice casual as Rich squeezed slightly and then moved his hand a little higher up her leg. She felt a hot sensation shoot through her and...Shit. Shit. Fuck. Was he really going to initiate it right now?

"He ain't met your Mam and Dad yet, has he?" Jules asked.

"I mean, we're just taking things slow when it comes to that kind of shi-shtuff-stuff. That kind of stuff." Kaya pointed out. "We're both new to this."

Jules and Jim looked at each other before bursting into arrogant sniggers.

Kaya smiled awkwardly, looking at Rich who was glaring at them indignantly, then turned back to them. "What's funny?"

Jules swirled the straw in her yellow cocktail. "Ya' never told her about Alice, Ricket?" Crumbs sprayed from Jim's mouth as he tried to contain his laughter.

"Who's Alice?" Kaya pried. She really didn't like where this was going. She assumed it must have been the girl before her, but what was the big deal about this chick that had the parents in stitches?
She felt Rich's hand slide along her leg, her thumb trying to press distracting patterns into her skin. God that felt so good right now.

Jim took a swig from his can. "The ex...fiancé."

Rich's hand reached where her leg met her hip. She let out a silent, shallow breath.

"F-fiancé?" Kaya stuttered. She wanted to look at Rich right now. See his face. But she didn't want him to see the mixture of lust and jealousy on her face. She was the one that had her emotions in check the most between the two of them. She tried to distract herself as his fingers ghosted over the front of her thong. Fuck, they were talking about a girl that wasn't her and yet still she was still so wet. She couldn't hide from her Dick.

"Imagine," Jim wheezed, him and Jules unable to contain their uproarious cackles. "He completely jilted her at the altar. Practically tripped ova' the flower girls as he tried to run aff'. He couldn't have gotten away quick enough."

Rich paused in his probing to defend himself. "You wouldn't understand. It wasn't until that moment that I realised I was throwing my entire life away." He grated. Rich then pressed against her sex through the soaked material.