Chapter 14 Decisions

Start from the beginning

"Mala-Sensei!" Sakura and Naruto shout and they run over and hug me and I smile and hug back.

"Hn." Sasuke nods and I smirk at him and I stare at all three of them with their eyes set on me waiting for me to give them a speech or something.

"Naruto, don't freeze up in there your team needs you. Sakura... You have done an amazing job with the training and I have no doubt you will be of use and you will handle yourself well in there." I smile at the two of them and they stare and nod with awe then I turn to Sasuke who has a bored expression on his face but I can tell that he is soaking up everything I have to say.

"Sasuke, believe in your team. When you need help don't be afraid to call on them. They will not abandon you I promise." I say sincerely and he looks at me seriously but he nods and I give him a small smile.

You look just like your brother...

"Sorry I am late you guys!" I jump at the sound of his voice behind me and I turn to see him giving everyone a closed eye smile.

I scoot out of the way so he cannot look directly at me without ignoring the team but I do catch the glance he sends in my direction.

"Good luck you guys! I will be waiting at the finish line." I say to them and they all nod and I disappear into the crowd to search for the same chakra signature I found earlier.

I catch a whiff of it and I quickly follow it to where I see him err her standing alone and waiting for me with a sadistic smile on his face.

"Mala Matzu I never would have expected to see you here." He says in a woman's voice and I cross my arms and stare at him with disgust.

"The bigger question is what the hell are you doing here?" I ask and he/she laughs causing me to grind my teeth together.

"Well since I cannot have yours or Itachi's body I need someone elses now don't I?" He smiles at me and I stop myself from shuddering and he laughs in response while walking away and joining the crowd.

Damn it... Who the hell is he taking?!

That poor soul whoever they are. Orochimaru did terrible things to me when he was with the Akatsuki. He had me convinced it was all so that I could get revenge on my clan but he was really trying to prepare me like a cow for slaughter.

He wanted to use me as a vessel but luckily Itachi saved me and then he left.

"Mala?" I turn to see Kakashi standing alone and everyone else gone.

Wow I must have been standing here for a while...

"Can I talk to you please?" He asks and I stare into his concerned eye and I automatically shake my head.

"You know I am still your guardian when you are not at home with Ibiki." He says and I stare down at my feet.

I feel a shock go through my body when I feel his hand on my chin and I allow him to slowly raise my face up to his level.

"Please I really need to know what is going on." He says and I stare into his eye to see him searching for answers.

I shake my head and I pull away and I step back a few feet away from him to see hurt in his eyes.

"Just leave me alone." I whisper and he starts to walk toward me with a hand outstretched so I look at him with as much venom as I have.

"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" I scream at him and he stops staring at me with wide eyes and I turn and run.

I quickly change into my tiger form and I take off through another wooded training ground and I keep running until I reach the other side of the forest and collapse at the lake shore nearby.