ex boyfriend (part 1)

Start from the beginning

The food came, and the three of you enjoyed each others' presence whilst eating dinner.

"So, how's you and Jiyong?" Eunji asked.

You smiled at the thought of him, "We've been great honestly. He's been real busy with work but that's just the usual."

Both of the girls smiled and Bomi said, "That's good. I heard news about your ex boyfriend."

You froze at the mention of ex boyfriend. "My ex?"

"Didn't you used to go out with Kang Ha-neul?"

You nodded lightly, "What about him?"

"Not much. He just got released off the army and is starting a new drama. I just saw the news off my phone earlier today."

You chuckled, "Ah, good for him, I guess. I haven't heard from him in so long."

"Well, you and Jiyong have been seeing one another for over 3 years. And Jiyong is not exactly fond of you having any kind of communication with him, right?"

You laughed at Eunji, "Sounds like you know Jiyong better than I do. He gets all worked up and jealous and stuff every time we talk about past relationships."

Eunji and Bomi laughed, "Wow, you don't expect the G-Dragon to be like that."

"Yeah, he's all cocky on stage but really, a sensitive baby at heart," you giggled.

You found Jiyong's jealousy hilarious. You just couldn't understand how someone like him can be insecure about himself. Perhaps it could have been from his past relationship, how he found out his ex girlfriend was cheating on him throughout their relationship. You tried your best assuring him that he is your match, he is the actual best boyfriend you could ever get. You've had your fair share of bad relationships, and have had enough experience with guys to know who's a gentleman and who's an asshole. And you know, Jiyong is it for you. He is the best thing that could have happened into your life.

"I don't quite remember how Kang Ha-neul looks like," Eunji suddenly said.

Bomi took your laptop that was on the table, and put it on her lap. She typed in K a n g H a N e u l on Google. Pictures of your ex boyfriend was plastered all over your laptop screen, "There he is," Bomi said.

"There he is," you copied after her.

Eunji's eyes widened, "He looks real good on that picture."

You took a peek at the picture on the screen and you remember the picture was released a couple of months after the two of you broke up and when you started seeing Jiyong.

Haneul has the sweetest soul and the kindest heart. You once saw a good future with him. He got along with your parents really well, he showed a ton amount of respect towards your dad and was affectionate with your mom. Your parents were really fond of him. But his film schedules got tougher, interviews and movie festivals happened every week - he grew more agitated with everything since he was mostly tired and you grew impatient waiting for him.

One thing you noticed most about him and Jiyong is that no matter how busy the schedule is, Jiyong would have the time to contact you whether it is a short text or a quick call. Maybe it is cause Jiyong is a bit older than Haneul that he's much more mature and he knows more of how to act and behave in a relationship because of his past experience. Jiyong wouldn't hesitate to come home if you asked him to tonight. You know he's the type of person that puts his whole heart on the line when he is in a relationship. Jiyong is like that, no matter how many times he has gotten hurt before.