Chapter 5:

We were all told to go to the auditorium for a 'special announcement'. I followed the crowd and took a seat next to Andrew. We had just gotten back from lunch.

"Hello lady's and gentlemen." Roxane spoke into the microphone. The crowd got quiet and I looked around. The school was fairly small. There was maybe 200 students.

"We were asked to gather you all here today because we have very exciting news!" Roxane looked out at the crowd with a hopeful smile. "And who would be better to tell us the news other than our amazing principal who's great grandfather founded this wonderful school! Principal Finch!" Everyone began clapping.

A tall fit man walked up to the podium. He had short blonde hair he looked to be around 20 or 30 but that was really all that I could see.

"Now now." He said. "I know that you all have been waiting to find out what is going on." He stopped and smiled. "The head masters and I have been discussing this for almost 3 years now and we have finally decided to make this work."he looked out at the students as he build suspense. "We have decided that you and your partner will be sharing a room for the rest of the school year." Many people cheered and I just felt queazy. I wanted to go home to my mom and dad an my brother. I wanted to get out of here. I wanted to wear normal clothes. I wanted my own room.

"Oh my god madi are you ok?" Andrew asked. I looked over at him an nodded. "Okay are you sure?" I nodded again. I put my gave in my hands and began to cry.