Chapter One

Several times over the years, I've been asked how I could keep up my happy- go-lucky attitude with the cards that life has dealt me and I've always answered with the same saying,"You only live once so why let a little setback get you down". I always got strange looks whenever I was done talking.

I think I understand, the strange looks as my hasn't been sunshine and rainbows, at the age of twelve I experienced what no child should.

(FLASHBACK)

"Mum!,Dad!,Anne! Where are you guys?" ,my younger self shouted.

I had just gotten back from the garage to drop my bike when I walked into the living room. The sight before me forever ingrained in my memory.

My father lay on the floor, staring unblinking at the ceiling with a slit on his throat and his innards gutted.

Rushing to the kitchen I watched as my mother's blood slowly dripped to the floor, her body leaning against the counter and her skirt torn showing hand shaped bruises on her hips.

My little feet took me towards the bedroom I shared with my elder sister,Anne. I got there in time to see a darkly dressed man cornering her. She immediately noticed me and tried to use her eyes to tell me to go but I couldn't. My feet were rooted to the floor as I watched the horrific scene unfold before me.

He(because of  the burly stature)smiled sadistically and launched himself at her, pulling her beneath him and st the same time using a dagger to rip her clothes.

I helplessly stood there as she kicked and screamed while he laughed as she was pinned  beneath him. He took his time unzipping his pants before he began to rape her. She stopped fighting and just stared at me, her eyes dulled with pain. While he continued, he brought his dagger to her neck and slowly slit her throat. As her blood dripped onto the the bed and stained her favorite pink sheets, she looked at me in the eyes while hers lost their spark. I watched as my sister died and that was when everything finally registered.

A choked sob escaped my lips and the killer turned fast to look at me. He slowly took the dagger, cautiously inching towards me and surprised me when he jumped arcing the dagger and aiming t me. I was suddenly snapped out of my reverie, when I suddenly felt a blinding flash of pain on my stomach and jumped,running towards the kitchen when he tried to strike me again. I heard his footsteps and made a dash for the backdoor climbing one of the trees that hid the new blade that my grandpa gave me for my recent 12th birthday. He got to the yard and smiled smugly as he looked around before saying in a hauntingly singsong voice.

"Little girl.....Come out,come out wherever you are. I promise not to hurt you......much."

I watched as he came closer to the tree I was in and readied myself for my attack. Seeing that he was right beneath me,I jumped down and at the same time stabbed his arm causing him to drop the dagger with a scream. When he turned I saw the dead faces if my family and was suddenly filled with a sense rage. I began to stab him continually until I noticed he wasn't struggling anymore.

Getting up from him, I made my way to the house and sobbed as I ran and dialed 911,keeping my back to my Mother's corpse, clutching the bloodied knife to myself. The operator answered and after explaining, she told me to keep the line open while I waited for the authorities to show up. True to her word I began hearing siren wails after a few minutes and went up to the porch  to watch as several police cars, an ambulance and news vans filled the street. The operator fially hung up but not before wishing me good-luck.

A kind looking policeman stepped carefully approached me and asked me what happened. After explaining, I didn't know I was crying until someone handed me a tissue. I asked if i was going to jail and once I was ensured I wasn't, I blacked out.

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Months later, everyone still talked about the murder and how brave I was. The killer's name was Joshua Berkley and I carry his scar till now as a personal reminder of the tragedy that befell me.

Ever since then I became distant. Only speaking when spoken to or when I need to. I never had any friends as no one wanted me to rub of my bad luck on them and the ones that tried either wanted me for my money or to get my "killer vibe "(pun intended). So no one really noticed when I started going out late and coming just before dawn.

It started out as an accident really. I decided to go clubbing one night and decided to wear all black , leave my hair down and my blade,Rose, with me for protection. As I walked pass an alley, I heard muffled screams and got curious. Going over to investigate, I saw a nearly naked girl trying to escape a group of guys leering at her. I went into stealth mode and drew out my precious Rose,the same blade used to kill Joshua Berkley, my family's murderer.

They stood no chance against me as I had trained hard ever since that day so as to never be helpless again. As I was wearing my mask, they never saw my face but my eyes screamed death and I knew they saw it. The girl had gone quiet and I saw that she had passed out. They were five in number and thought that jumping all me at once would overpower me. It didn't and as soon as they knew this it was too late as  I had already brought out Rose. I made quick work of them by stabbing their stomachs and letting them bleed out. Once I was done, I had an idea and used their blood to paint the picture of a bloody rose and made sure to shape the stem like a cross. Removing any evidence of my being there, I decide that was enough for the night and headed back home.

Laying on my bed that,night I came to a conclusion that I would not mind repeating the experience as I had saved other potential victims from falling into the same predicament.

The next day, the news was all aver the incident. Some went ahead to say that the men deserved it while others said that I took things too far. As for the girl,she gave a speech on how I saved her life and was forever grateful. Turns out that she was the daughter of some highly placed people.

Soon it became a habit of mine and the nights I picked to go out always ended up with me leaving a mark. Some I killed while others I left with my signature rose carved into their skin but I always got the job done.

The police began to ignore me and stopped trying to hunt me down saying that as long as I was helping, I had done nothing wrong. I never took the comments to heart whether the good or the bad. I just knew that I would continue until my conscience said otherwise.

My name is Stephanie Heart and during the day I'm your average school girl, but at night I become the feared, the one and only........ Bloody Mary.

A/N:

Hey there people. I really wasn't meant to update today but because of a lovely author that goes by the name JadeQueen100 and her encouraging messages I decided why not. This chapter is dedicated to her and I beg you to check out her books as they are amazing and I always do a happy dance whenever she updates(she's that good).

Note: This story wasn't actually meant to be a reverse harem but as I kept writing down plots, I suddenly came up with these amazing characters and decided to go with the flow. Updates will come but my phone is going crazy and so I'll have to see what I can do(never use hotspot,put on your data and charge your phone at the same time).

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE

TOODLES