First class man

Daddy has been very gentle with me these past few days. Not that I care after my punishment I was still mad at him.

But I guess I can stop being mad for a while...

"Dada?" I knocked on his door and accidentally pushed it open. "Oopies."

"Baby? What are you doing in here? Do not come in daddies office without permission." He scowled at me. I started crawling towards his desk."Baby no, it's not ready yet."

What's he talking about?

I climbed on top of his desk and fell into his lap. He blushed and closed his laptop. "Alright baby, you have my attention. " He grabbed the back of my thigh and pulled me into lap properly.
"Daddy no spend time with me." I pouted and gave my best puppy dog eyes. "Awe baby I hope you don't think I've been avoiding you. I'd never avoid my Principessa." He laid my head down on his chest and gently squeeze my butt. I gently placed my lips on his.

"Do you want to go Italy, little one?" Suddenly my eyes lit up and smiled as bright I ever have. I started bouncing his lap and shaking my head up and down. He chuckled and grabbed my waist to make me stop. "No baby don't do that." He said still chuckling. "Oops sorry."

(5 days later.)
Five days later we was bording the plane to Italy with some of Cole's body guards I'm not sure why there here but it couldn't be to bad. I invited Josh and Melanie ,my new friend, on the trip to Italy and their daddies. We'll be staying in Cole's beach house too, this going to be fun.
  "Aria, Are you okay?" Cole said. "I'm fine just taking in everything, so much has happened and I'm sitting in a fricken private jet." He laughed at my censorship. Melanie was walking past me and there was some turbulence. Next think I knew Melanie fell in my lap, I gave her a tight hug and looked up at daddy. "Mine?" I asked him.

"No!" Melanie said frantically. "Miiiine (^~^)." "Nooooo." She said sternly in her baby voice. Daddy chuckled at us and I let her up. "I've sent your friend back home a ticket so she can come here, we'll be arriving at the same time because she left early."
"Ohhhh daddy thank you!!" I FaceTimed Ashley to see if she was on the plane but it didn't go through. I lowered my head looking down at my feet. I started swinging them.
"Stop kicking my seat." I heard a familiar voice saying, before I could place my finger on who it was daddy jumped from he's seat looking at the person

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

A/N I had no ambition for this story but seeing all the love and support as motivated me so here you go

Is nagito aria? I think so