preview

I answer the phone.
"Hello." It's my best friend Ashley I'm so happy to hear from her. Not happy because of what she interrupted.
That's when I felt daddy slip a finger inside me. I-it hurts!?
My eyes started to roll back and I bit my lip.
God this is-
"Hey you whore how are you? you didn't even call me about new daddy. How's the academy?
What are you doing?" You don't wanna know!
"H-hey Ash I'm o-okay."
"You don't sound okay." Her voice fills with concern.
"Y-y-y-ouuu ah know my new daddddyyy." I'm practically trembling oh god I mutter it low enough to where she can't hear.
"Really?! Who!!!?"
His finger started to faster slamming into my g spot . My legs twitched.
"C-c-cole r- Reynolds!!!!"
I could see my best friend turn pale.
"You- you aren't-."
"I'm sorry!!!"
"I'm gonna get you back you whore I'll call you later you lucky witch so you can explain."
I felt him slip away from me as I came down from my high.
Then my lovely realization hit.
He was just teasing me. I bucked my hips against him begging for him to continue. Nothing. Just a low growl in my ear saying we had to go. I fixed myself up of course but I dragged my feet until he was at the door.

"Baby girl move." He commanded. I still pouted and drug my feet again until I felt gentle ass swat. "I can hit harder." He warned and you know it scared the shit out of me so I just picked up my feet.

Soon we arrived at the front door of the academy. I made a terrible mistake.

I opened the door. Now dating or just talking manners females you never ever EVER open the door. But me being alone I always did.
But I felt the presence of many eyes on me that didn't bother me but daddy's was the most terrifying of them all. But he calmed down soon understanding.

"Aria be a good girl and go back to little space. I know you might be used to this but daddy opens the door even when you are a big girl I will still take care of you." He picked me up from the ground as if I was weightless and I laid my head on his shoulder and just nodded as a response."My shy shy baby." He kissed my ear turning away to the audience and said use that as an example.

Breakfast

The cafeteria was loud too loud. Everyone was screeching;i hated it i hated it so much.

i just wanted the noise to stop. It did but only for a moment it was when we entered and it was silent everyone was looking at daddy and I. Then everyone turned their heads and continued to their day.

"why is everyone looking at us daddy? was i doing something wrong are they judging me daddy i-" tears danced in my eyes.