oh boy

"He fucked me with a toothbrush." Tana mojojojo

Daddy POV.

I can't believe she would do something so juvenile.
I didn't teach her to be like that.
Its not like she cared about any of that....power couple. She knew I was dangerous and wanted dead. Posting tens to tons a pictures was nothing but asking to be killed.She got kidnapped and still wants me. My chuckle filled my office. Pathetic bitch.

My phone began to ring.

"Hello what's wrong? I told you not to call this phone. Call the throw away phone." Goddamn it Lorenzo what the hell did you do?

"B-boss there's a problem." Problem?! he was in charge of watching aria. What the fuck happened to her?

The end

I kid.

I rush out of my office with my pistol. I ran past the school and the dorms to our apartment. Screw the car not fast enough.
Oh God what happened to my baby?
I kicked the door open pistol to see two drunk littles on the table.

Naked dancing to I like it by cardi b. I shook my head in disappointment at Lorenzo. I picked up Aria and she wrapped her legs around My waist cooing. "We will talk about this later Lorenzo." He left and I let josh sleep on the sofa and I took Aria back to my room.

Aria POV

"You are in big trouble little girl." He growled in my ear. That was enough to get me sober.

Mature content kiddens!!!!

He threw me on the bed with ease. How did it even come to this?

I went to Spencer and a lingerie shop with josh. We were trying on clothes and drinking then Lorenzo came in. I was wearing black lipstick and a matching lingerie set. The teddy bear I dressed this morning was very very mad.

"Getting drunk. Buying this without me and letting another man see you in it." He growled.

"But he's daddy's fri-"

"Daddy didn't say Aria could speak." I whimpered and put my head down as He picked up the bag from Spencer's. "Sex toys. Really Aria?" When he pulled some straps from under his bed I knew this wouldn't be a normal punishment.

My face turned red and I swallowed hard. I laid out and let him put them on me.
"Speak pet. where did my good girl go?"

"Joshie and Ashlie said do it daddy." I started to sniffle and tear up. I didn't like being in trouble. He didn't even look angry I don't want to see Dada's angry face. "Aria wanted to pwease Dada." I was only going deeper and deeper.

"Daddy does like seeing you like this. He loves seeing you like this." He started to rub my pussy through the thin material. "But only daddy should see his little girl like this." I was drenched. I don't know why but I was I mean I am... Words form correctly

He crawled on top of me and started to kiss my next groaning. " Oh, principessa, sei stata una brutta puttanella. " I didn't know what the fuck he said but damn (oh princess you have been a bad little slut.)

"Daddy please..." He pulled his fingers away and pulled out a large vibrator it was one of the best. The fun part is that the remote control goes on your partner fingers after they chose a setting from 1-11. I began scared I started to squirm.

"Oh." He started to chuckle while lifting my head making my lips rub against his length through his pants. "So you know your punishment little girl." He lubed up the vibrator and slide 5 inches in. I started to cry and scream even though it was nice and lubed up it still hurts. He was even gentle.

His face just showed he loved watching me in pain. He set the setting to three. Already I started to softly moan.
This...this is three. Dear lord.
He unzipped his pants and his cock sprung to life dripping pre cum on top of my smeared black lipstick. Fuck he was huge. I have small arms but he was at least 12.5 inches. You know the size of my arm without the wrist up and elbow down. What if he wanted anal? Worse what if he wanted me to deep throat him? His dick is the size of a belt of God sake.

"The fuck are you waiting on princess? You already got your invitation to the ball." He growled as I picked the pre cum from my lips. "Oh si, papà."(papí)

I took in his c0ck and let my tongue roll around it and I moaned. He tasted so good. I love the way he felt in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down. Then he increased my vibe to five. Was he trying to kill me?

"More. I need more." My body was loving this.

"You sound so good with a mouth full of c0ck. What do you want more of babygirl?" His scent.

"Fill me more please!? Oh god please fuck." He plunged cock deeper in my mouth and it twitched. "You think *groan and grunt* you earned that?"his eyes darkened.

Those eyes.

Then out of no where he blasted the vibe to 10 and I started scream and kick. I'm sure Josh is up now. I started to move his hands and hips fucking me mercilessly and after the pain stops and I am so close to cumming he stops unstraps me fixes my underwear and gets up to take a cold shower I thought I was gonna get multiple orgasms but none

Nothing? Really? I don't like this. He came back and laid beside me in his sexy Calvin Klein boxers. He was semi hard. Ha some cold shower. When he dozed off good enough I straddled him and started to roll my hips his c0ck rubbing against my sore clit. All of a sudden I felt fingers dig into my ass and a very awake Cole is staring me in the face. He grabbed my chin and brought me down to kiss his lips softly.
"That's cute." He said before grabbing the back of my knees and flipping me on my back and my legs in the air. He started to grin against me like this and I moaned more and more. "Pull another stunt like this you are going in the crib." He grabbed me by the back of my neck and dogwalk me back to the bed.

Loving...but so agressive. Ashely? Who is Cole reyonlds?